4) A Sleepover To Remember ✔

Me:The one we have been waiting for! It is time! *Dramatic thunder appears*
Bill:Not me at all. I'd rather not. Let's skip this one! *smiles innocently*
Me:I'm doing it anyway! Haha!
Bill:Haha well- Wait how am I still here?
Me:I kept you here cause I want you stuck here. *grins*
Bill:.......NOOO! *frowns*
Me:*smirks cleverly*

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Mabel's P.o.v)

Me and the girls criss cross applesauce in a circle. We all sit and I grin happily.

"Girls! Lets play truth or dare! I'll go first! Someone dare meeee!" I yell happily.

Candy exclaimed,"I dare you to bring your crush to the Shack right now!"
Grenda yells,"YES! Bring out your match!"

I smile cleverly. "Jokes on you both cause I don't have a crush! I'm boy crazy, but a crush on one person for like a long time? Nah! I don't!" I say exceedingly.

Candy "awws" and Grenda "boos" I point to Candy.

"Can Can, Truth or dare?!" I ask, scooting closer to her. Grenda does the same.

"Um Truth?" Candy says.

I think and get a idea. "Hehehe, this'll be good."

I start,"Who is your crush?" Candy goes as red as a tomato.

"OOOO! Someone's blushinggg!" Grenda called.

Candy stuttered,"m m maybe j just a little. It starts with a D and ends with a "ipper."

I mentally scream in my mind. Grenda seems to do so too.

"Omg Candy! But, didn't you not like him when we went on that trip at the attractions? (Season 2 Episode)" I question.

She nods and answers,"Well, I thought I didn't, but I guess I'm wrong. I like that he is so smart and adorable..I can't get him out of my head. But how will I ever be noticeable for him?" Candy trails off.

"No worries, Can Can! I will guarantee that you two will be a match or twice you sadness back! Ur... It'll work. Nothing to worry about." I joked, nudging Candy lightly. She giggled.

Da nother TimeSkip●

(Mabel's P.o.v)

We sat on my bed, reading our pretend sequel of,"Beauty And The Beast." Not a lot of people know this, but "Beauty and The Beast" is my favorite romantic story!

The Beast is misunderstood and the girl finds him in a castle, looking for her father! The dancing and happiness of love they discovered! I honestly want someone to truly love me back and care about me like I do for them. I sigh. I'll find someone, someday. We jump up and down as we read the 1st and only book. The sequels we made were all different but thats how new ideas are made.

Suddenly the lights flicker on and off. They turn off completely as it was too dark to see.

"What is going on?!" Candy yelled.

"I don't know!" I yelled back.

"I'm freaking out!" Grenda yelled, panicked.

We couldn't see each other but I heard that they were close. The room made a sudden crash noise from behind me. My eyes go big. I hear glass shatter, and fall to the floor. I breathe and hear the girls breathing too. The room was now freezing and I shiver.

The light bulb suddenly goes on again, then me and the girls can see each other. The lights doesn't stay on for much longer. The light bulb falls to the floor and breaks,making me, Candy, and Grenda step back quickly. I grab my light sweater and click the stitched light bulb. It turns on and we see each other. I turn behind me and the triangle window was completely broken, the sharp edges still attached to the window. "What is going on?"

(???? P.o.v)

I felt as though I got hit way too many times. Everything shouldn't hurt like this, but I don't like it. I couldn't see anything at all, and that's a problem.

I hear a echo around me,"Cipher. You envoked my name and you have returned. Though you knew you had to pay the price that is given."

I open my eyes? Two eyes can see again and I couldn't believe it. I lift my now human hands in front of me. Shaking a bit, I frown and look back and forth. "A human. The axolotls punishment is me becoming a meatsack? What kind of trick is this?!"

"No trick Cipher. You gained another chance and your other form is destroyed. If you want you form restored, you must get one mortal to like you for who you truly are." I think.

A mortal? Why would the axolotl want me to do such a simple request? Piece of spaghetti! Was that the human food term they use? I pant as the axolotl leaves and I am met with a sign,"Gravity Falls." I mumble lightly.

A tiny smirk is shown with narrowed eyes.

"It's good to be back."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Me: *fangirls*
Bill: Wow. I love this.
Me: *grins* knew it.
Bill: Ugh stop it.
Me: Welp. I think I know how this story will go! Anyways,see yah next chapter! I'll update as soon as I can!
Bill:You better.
Me: I will! *smiles,waves* byeee!