12) 1 Hr With A Shooting Star Pt 2 ✔️

Me:Okay let's get this party started!
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Mabel's P.o.v)

I grab my kitchen supplies and put them on the wood table, spreading it all out. I look over, and see William with a confused expression as I set the objects.

"What is this stuff? What are "cookies? Anyway?" William asked, grabbing the tray.

I grab it, and he frowns at me. "That's a tray. First off, we are going to make cookies, since its a start kind of treat!" I exclaimed and put out some Chocolate chips!

(Bill's P.o.v)

Shooting Star grabbed some brown circle things, putting it to the side.

Geez, I will never understand how humans make food. They could just buy it, but-

"Why is this fun again?" I ask. She turns to me, and looks down.

"Well, it's a good way for cou-! I mean great friends to get along. Now, grab the chocolate chips!" She called, as she started mixing the bowl back and forth.

I sigh, and grab them. She takes it out of my hand and puts it in.

TimeSkip brought by fresh cookies!●

(Mabel's P.o.v)

Finally, I take the delicious cookies out, but they looked weird-

(Bill's P.o.v)

I snicker under my breath.

"Now this is great! I acually made cookie things! Maybe I didn't listen to Shooting Star while she yabbered on about follow recipe yada yada Yada. Eh, just adding these popping rocks, coke, and mint things. I heard they are fun...this'll be good! But, why do I feel so off about this? Ugh these human emotions are getting the best of me-" I lean of a nearby wall and yawn.

(Candy's P.o.v)

Okay, I finally arrived at Mabels,and I'm 10 minutes early! I just can't wait! I bring my favorite book, "A mystery book!,"and my pajamas in case too. I walk up the little porch slowly.

(Mabel's P.o.v)

I grab a delicious cookie, but it started rumbling? I smell it. Pop rocks? Coke?! MINTS?!

"Omg Will! Did you put stuff OTHER than the recipe?!" I called to him, backing up.

"Yep. Why?" He calls happily, smiling creepily wide. I grab his gloved hand, and we both back up.

"WILL! We need to duck and cover!!!!" I shout.

(Candy's P.o.v)

I slowly open the door, and see Mabel and the magician I saw last time. Mabel turns around and goes wide eyed.

"AH WATCH OUT!" Mabel screamed.

My eyes go wide. All three of us back up. The magician grabs me and Mabels hand. All three of us hide behind the couch-

The cookies exploded! Batter getting all over the walls, floor, but luckily, we didn't get any dough on us- um well, I didn't get cookie on me but Mabel and the Magician got some on them. We all get up, looking at the terrible mess.

(Mabel's P.o.v)

The mess of cookie was everywhere! It would take a long time to clean up! William smiled, as I look at him. I look at the mess and giggle.

"Oh my gosh! This mess! Hahahaha! That was so fun though! The most fun I've had all day!" I called, laughing super hard.

Will tilts his head, but starts laughing too. Candy just stares at us like we are crazy.

"You are both weird, but that's why you guys are fun." Candy states.

"So? What's your point?" William called to Candy.

Can Can shakes her head. I think. "Why did that sound so familiar?" Before I could process, the door opens and here comes Dipper.

"U..uh. What happened here?!" Dipper says, confused. We all look at him.

"Well-" I say slowly, rubbing my head.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Me:Another Chapter Done!
Bill:About time.
Me:Don't push it.
Bill:okay okay! Anyways, See yah next chapter!
Me:That's my line!
Bill: Okay Then, Human.
Me:Well played Bill, Well played...