27) Tad's Revenge ✔️

Me:Welp.
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Ford/Tad's P.o.v)

"WHAT IS GOING ON?! They are hugging each other?! How much did I miss???"

(Mabel's P.o.v)

We both stood there in silence until Bill pulls away. He looked like he had seen a ghost.

"You can't be safe around me, a monster, Shooting Star. Just leave now. And your family." Bill murmured sadly. I gape at him then grab his hands.

"NO. This is my town! You're not a monster. There's good in you. I've seen it! And I'm not leaving. Besides, I'm not going to leave you again! I wasn't a good friend to you and you should've talked to me. We are all staying, but are you with us...or against us?.." I questioned sadly.

I give him really sad eyes. He tenses and looks away, thinking.

"Star, no one will forgive..m-me.." he choked out at me.

I smile sadly, grabbing his hands and connecting them, finger by finger.

"You should know I will always forgive you.. You're kinda like one of us now..And humans have a way of being annoyingly close all the time-" I shrugged, giggling.

Bill chuckled softly and nodded. I gasped and tackled him in one huge hug.

"BILL BILL BILL THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I exclaimed joyfully.

Bill groans and laughs.

"Yeah Yeah I know." He sarcastically called.

Bill snaps and my family was free from the huge cage.

"Family!" I screamed, running to my Grunkles.

"Whoa slow down! Kid, what is going on?" Stan yelled angerly.

Ford went passed Stan and looked at me angerly.

"Mabel if you made a DEAL-" I interrupted.

"I didn't. Actually, Bill..Wait, He will just tell you!" I exclaimed.

Dipper backs slightly as Bill walks over with a dark look. I nudge him and frown. Bill rolls his eyes, smiling at me. Ford looks from me to Bill.

(Ford's P.o.v)

I looked over to my neice, then to my WORST enemy.

"No..no NO! They can't be.." I go wide eyed.

"Pines family. In the past, I had been a obnoxious, evil destroyer you know me as. I know that. I had never knew what humans have experienced until I had to face that fate. Shooting Star, your sister, your neice..She changed everything.." Bill stated softly, giving a happy look at Mabel.

She blushed lightly. "BLUSHED?" I push in front of Mabel and give the enemy a death glare.

"Why are you doing this?! You made this horrible weirdmageddon! I will NEVER trust you with my neice or my family." I state seriously.

Mabel looks at me sadly.

(Tad's P.o.v)

Bill is so clueless to get so SOFT and simple. But, he is still a selfish-
I clenched my fists.

Crazy-

I narrow my eyes at the "happy" group darkly.

Traitor.

I smile wickedly as both my hands engulfed in purple flames. I snap and I teleported onto the throne, crossing my legs. I held my dark purple umbrella tightly. I'm done. I've done things by rules and perfect desires. I've never broken any rule by any standard.

My eyes glow light purple and a wave of wind gusted to the Pines and my so called fake brother. I had forgotten what it's like to reach my full potential, my sanity not making much sense doesn't it?

Bill lost it.

Might as well see how long my sanity can last.

(Bill's P.o.v)

The gust of very powerful wind blew past me. I stood my ground and the Pines went back a bit. Mabel grabs my hand, still barely behind me.

"Still haven't said a word, have you? Not a SINGLE word that it was always your fault!" Tad screamed with madness.

I gasped slightly. Tad tilts his head just barely as he puts his hand out. The purple fire danced around his fingers and laughs lightly. Tad was going insane.

"No..NO. Not him too! He CAN'T go insane like I've had. I wont let him." I look at Mabel and let go.

She backs up slowly and I look at Tad.

"Tad. Brother please. Fight it. Fight the urge to go mad, to go insane. You were always the one I've looked up too and I took you for granted-" I started sadly.

Tad teleported in front of me, grabbing my wrist so tight, it made me cry softly in pain.

"Tell. The. Truth." Tad whispered harshly.

I look away and face him again. Tad scoffs and puts his hands on his sides.

"Well. Guess you are a liarrrrr~" Tad sung happily.

Mabel looks at me. "Bill..What's he talking about?" She called.

I sigh. "Tad. Don't make me fight you. You're not thinking clearly. You will do things that will change who you are..I've been there. I don't want you to face the same coincidence." I called, pleading.

Tad smiles big. "PFFF! Now, you're cowarding to me?! Too late for apologies old brother but I'm thinking clearer- *chuckles* than I've ever been!" Tad exclaimed with all his might.

I stand in front of the Pines. Sixer and Fez stand in the sides of me. Tad floats down, his hands behind his back.

"Oh. That's how you want to play..isn't it?..Well I can play THIS TOO!" Tad yelled.

He snapped as two blue figures appear by him, side by side with wide glowing purple eyes. I go wide eyed.

"What have you DONE to them?!" I yelled back, furious. Tad smiles.

"Oh you like it? Such mortals had a job..and got me my prize! They ahem...decided to toy with me. They owed me anyways! Warriors. Magic warriors. Very loyal." Tad explained carefully.

"What do you mean,"my prize?" Tad, what have you done?!" I asked frantically.

Tad snickered. The two blue figures lifted there hands into the air. As they glowed blue, something emerged from the shadows.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

A smaller cage appeared on the left of the throne. The cage came to a stop. My eye welled in tears, getting bigger as I look at my twin.

The twin I lost so many years ago. His head was down and his arms had many scratches. Deep ones. Bruises were there as well. He was so dirty, especially his clothes. He looked beaten up horribly. I couldn't take this. I couldn't move.

"Your move, Brick face." Tad called.

For the first time, I was completely and absolutely clueless to what I would do.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Me:Heya there! It won't take long to update this time! The next chapter-
Bill:You're going to make it cheesey!
Me:Hey, my book, my way.
Bill:No arguing with that.
Me:Anyways, see you next chapter readers!