10) An Unexpected Guest ✔️

Me:Hello! All I have to say is-
Enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Candy's P.o.v)

I was just reading my favorite chapter book series when my latest iPhone rings on my desk, making me snap out of my imaginary world my book took me in. I grab the phone and answer.

"Hello? Candy Chiu speaking." I say.

On the other side of the phone, someone speaks,"HI CAN CAN! Hey, is it okay if you can come over later today? I have a suprise waiting for you!" Mabel said very loudly.

"I'll be there in one hour, but what-" I answer, the Mabel interrupted me,"Okay Great! One hour Byeee!"

The phone call ended and I smile. I just couldn't wait to go to Mabel's and Dipper's place- I blush bright just thinking about it.

Dipper will be there, but I'll just be weird then.

I grab my book and open it to the part I stopped on. I push my glasses up, and continue to read.

(Mabel's P.o.v)

I finally hang up the phone and jump in excitement. Smiling big, I look to the side and hide the golden paper under my pink pillow.

Suddenly, the doorbell rings and I perk up. "Candy's already here?! She said a hour though but maybe she changed her mind and got here early? Yay!"

I run down the stairs and jump to the last step. I turn the door know and open the door to see-

"William? Hi! What are you doing here? Not rude like, but just a question, but I'm glad you're here." I say slowly, looking at him.

He smirks and bows at me, taking off his top hat as a greeting. I blush lightly.

"Greetings, Miss Pines, but I would like to get to know you some more if you don't mind?" William asked, a charming smile on his face.

"Sure! Come on in!" I exclaimed, moving to the side. He looks down then looks at me.

"Um-" I start.

"Oh, apologies! Just curious to why you removed the unicorn hair...You know what, never mind. That hair didn't need to be there anyways-" He says under his breath and steps inside, smiling.

"How did you know-" I ask, but he replies,"Word goes around. Anyways, what would you like to do?" He asked me.

I smile lightly. "Well, first off, since you are the guest, you should pick the game!" I motion to him.

He chuckles and rolls his eyes.

"Okay, what about...I hide and you seek?" He offered.

I perk up. "Oh! You mean hide and seek!? Omg yay! Let's do it." I called, spinning.

"Yes..let's play..Star.." William whispered under his breath darkly. I heard him say something, but didn't hear it. I bet he is so excited to play!

"Okay, I'll count! Okay I'm starting!!! I'll give you 2 minutes since you don't know this place." I yell, closing my eyes.

(Bill's P.o.v)

Wow that was way to easy! Hahahaha! Now, where's Sixers lab?! I walk throughout the entire Shack and NOTHING! Ugh, this is completely ridiculous! I really can't stand this! Sixer must have hid it. That's so like him too.

Ugh, now I still feel horrible. I just can't understand how humans get "fuel." My head is throbbing, my stomach twisting.

"Ugh.." I go on my knees, then on all fours.

Eventually, I collapsed to the floor. Breathing heavily, I see Shooting Star seeing my body and running to me quickly. I groan and pass out.

TimeSkip brought to you by Awww●

(Mabel's P.o.v)

I lay William on my bed, and check his head. Normal.

"How did this even happen?" He actually looks peaceful when he sleeps..

I mentally slap myself. "MABEL. Get a grip! Staring at him is creepy and that won't help!" I mean.. I go red, as he opens his yellow eyes quickly. He sits up, and bangs his head on the cabinet.

"Argh..ow..ugh.." He mumbles. I rush to him and kneel next to him. We make eye contact and I blink, going light pink.

"A-A-Are y-y-you o-o-okay?" I stuttered. "Wow way to go, Mabel." He scowls at me, and winces badly.

"Hey, stay still! Let me see-" I say and he motions toward me. I go pink as I check his blond hair. It looked fine, so I stop.

"You're great. You'll be good." I say, rubbing my arm. He smirks and groans.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I say, then I hear his stomach grumble.

"You're hungry! Stay here! I'll get you some food!" I exclaimed and ran out of the room.

(Bills P.o.v)

Shooting Star ran out of the room, and left me alone! Wow, so gullible, but why would she help me? I don't owe her anything. No deals either, so what gives?

I get up, but collapse on the floor. My hand curls in a fist and I get up quickly. I search the room, but to no avail; no lab or a "new journal." The stairs creak in each step. My eyes go wide and I quickly sit on the bed.

She had a huge smile on her face, holding a tray of sorts.

"I had some lemonade and made a sandwich for you! On the side, are doritos." I conclude, sitting by me. I shiver. "Doritos..humans are despicable beings."

I eat slowly, as she watches me creepily. "Geez, this is getting annoying." I shot a glare at her and I'm pretty sure she got the message.

"Hey, are you okay now? Um, I hadn't realized but I never asked you but would you like to be my friend? Maybe y-you can stay the night..?" Shooting Star pathetically stuttered.

"It's the only way, Cipher. I can look for it soon-" I make a fake smile, nodding. She basically screamed in my ears as she grabbed my hand and led me downstairs. I sigh. "This is worse than intergalactic prison-"

--------------------------------------------------------------