#2 Author Note-Thank you! ✔️

First Off:Voters Awards!!! (Yeah that's totally a thing)

First off....AnyaMazingOne1!
Second off....IzahMydin!

Special Thanks to you both! 👍

Me:Again, I have another authors note to share with you all! It means a lot that you all would read this book and giving it the chance. At first, I wrote this for fun, and never thought this would happen!

Haha I know this is sappy, but thank you all so much.

All 40 of you at least. Thank you for putting this on your read lists, viewing, or even commenting! For me, it doesn't matter how many people read. I'm happy it's the ones that are reading, which is you all!

Honestly, reading the comments about this makes it great, so don't be afraid to say what you want to say. Anyways, this book will end soon so just a heads up!

Bill:Our sappy reader. Yep. That's the one.

Mabel:Caring and kind is the word, not sappy.

Dipper:It's most likely kind hearted.

Me:OK whatever it is, I honestly mean this. I know these authors notes are so annoying sometimes and I even think that. But, take the time to read this one.

(BTW make sure you all remember some things from the past chapters. It'll be helpful)

Anyways, It won't take that long to write and I'll post another chapter as soon as I can!

-Cora, A fellow reader, and Author