9) A Page To Decode ✔

Me:This chapter is the first to show more different p.o.v's, So,can't wait!
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Fords P.o.v)

That blackout can not be just a "one time thing" like the townsfolk had agreed on. Not even the police, who's job is to get to the bottom on this, is not even getting into it!

I pace back and forth, my hand on my chin as I think.

"How? That's the question." I mumble, then look through my notes.

Nothing like this has happened since the portal had sucked me in and when the portal was even getting turned on.

But, the portal can't be fixed. I destroyed it years ago. The probability is far to little to be possible.

I grab my pen and tap it against the desk.

"Hmm.." I murmured.

An possible threat pops into my head, but I shake it away. "There's NO way Cipher is alive. It's basically impossible for such a thing. But, still.."

I go through my papers as well as my stuff. "He CAN'T be alive! I will NOT convince myself on this. Just have to keep looking.."

TimeSkip brought to you by Waddles●

(Mabel's P.o.v)

As soon as I got to the Shack, I was already feeling very tired. I go upstairs then sit on my pink bed. I yawn, blinking, then unfist my hand, and still the gold paper was there.

"So it wasn't a illusion.." I spred the paper out, looking at it closely.

Dipper had put different Cipher codes in his brown journal, so he can teach me easier. Though he didn't teach me them all, I just have to try. I search for the book, and finally I find it!

"Oh no.." It was on his dirty clothes! It's like he hasn't even heard of washing-
I almost gag as I plug my nose and reach my hand under the clothes, grabbing the journal.

I breathe and open the journal. There were many Cipher codes, but as I try each one, half of the codes were not the answer. Groaning, I put my face on my pillow.

The door makes a slow creak, as Waddles walks into the bedroom. My eye glaces to Waddles and he jumps up. I sit up, as he goes on my lap,locking my face.

"Pfaff! Waddles! Hehehe!" I called, as Waddles kept licking. I grab Waddles by the tummy and hug the pig.

"Oh Waddles! How do I solve this? I mean telling Dip would make this so much easier but you know how he is! He would tell Ford then they would interview me and find the place I found it, eventually... Besides, I want to solve this on my OWN! I mean, I want to prove to Dipdot that I can be useful! Trust me, I got this." I explained, looking at Waddles.

All Waddles does was give me a oink as a reply. I smile at how adorable this little piggy is.

I yawn again, then say tiredly,"Tomorrow is a new day. Got to got to sleep or well end up like half awake baggy eyed Dipper." I say, chuckling in my mind.

(Bills P.o.v)

"NO NO NO!!!" I yelled into the woods, slamming my fist on the trees trunk.

Splinters covered my glove and I laugh.

"All of Gravity Falls has loved my performance, SO WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!?!" I yell, growling low.

I repeat the axolotls words slowly, "If you want you form restored, you must get one mortal to like you for who you truly are." I kept pacing and I never knew what he meant. The Pines are back and I can't let them mess with my plans.

Once I'm myself, I'll kill those Pines! Sixer betrays me once again, Pinetree is so persistent, and Shooting Star..She is so annoying!!!

An idea forms in my mind. "If I infiltrate the Con Mans Shack, I may be able to fix this myself-" A wicked smile spreds across my face.

"Man, I'm great at planning ahead! Cipher, once again has proven himself a master genius! Haha!" I exclaimed, hands on my sides.

(Dipper's P.o.v)

I know Mabel is lying to me.

Why didn't I just tell her straight forward? Well, she won't just tell me, I'll need to find out myself. Something has been bugging my twin since I lost her in the woods.

I know she needs her space and such but what if what she is hiding is completely dangerous?! I need to keep her safe!

I decide to go up to our bedroom to go investigate. It was already so late. I open the door, and a short creak is heard. I step inside and Mabel was already asleep on her bed.

"Guess I'll ask tomorrow-" I start to go on my bed, turning away from Mabel, and I stretch back at the wall.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Me:wow a longer chapter than usual! I know I could write longer chapters but I want to keep it short, so its easier to read!
Bill:Agreed, but how is this book going to end?
Me:You'll see-
Bill:Why do you say it like that?
Me:No reason- No reason at all-