3) The Shack Party ✔

Hai Everyone or at least the people who are liking this book so far, so I appreciate it! Sorry this chapter is short by the way! The next chapter after this one-
Bill: Geez. The next one is Sleepovers? Really?
Me: You don't get a say in this!

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Mabel's P.o.v)

Candy and Grenda tackled me basically and hugged me super tight. I laughed.

"Hehehe! Girls!!!! I'm back and ready to have more-" I start, then all three of us in sync say loudy,"SLEEPOVERRRRRRS!!!!"

Dipper covers his ears in annoyance.

"Here we go again.." Dipper mumbles.

Candy and Grenda led us to the Mystery Shack, the same as it was before.

"Yay!!" I exclaimed, running and opening the door fast.

Candy and Grenda run after me, and so does Waddles. Dipdot walks to us too and puts his hands in his pockets.

No one was there.

Completely dark and spooky..

Suddenly the lights turn on and rainbow confetti rains from the roof of the Shack. A huge poster with big hand made words,"Welcome Mabel and Dipper!",was hung in the middle of the Shack. I saw people,or so the people we know and love POP out of their hiding spot! Grunkle Stan, Grunkle Ford, Pacifica, Soos, Wendy, and even Gideon were all there! Candy and Grenda laughed.

I gasp, and smiled huge, spreading my arms out,"Friends! Family! Thank you all!" I say loudly, running over and hugging our Grunkles.

Dipper hugs them after and we celebrate with food, drinks, and treats! It was so amazing because it was a party for US! Candy motions to follow her and I do so, and so does Grenda. We go up the stairs and enter me and Dips bedroom. It was empty but still comforting!

"So. How's it being back?" Candy asked, smiling lightly.

"Oh my gosh! This is the greatest day of my life!" I screamed, and we screamed with joy for a while.

De TimeSkip brought to you by the girls loud screams of joy●

(Dipper's P.o.v)

Mabel and her friends went upstairs to probably check out her room. Screaming was heard upstairs. I groan. "Sleepovers." Well, I'm sleeping outside then. I start to walk away from the stairs.

Wendy comes to me and says casually,"Sup Dip! How's it hanging?" She looks at me.

I stutter,"I..I'm h h hanging..GREAT! I..I'm g great!" I put a thumbs up and she does the same.

Soos walks over and says to me,"Hi dude! Great to be back, right?"

I nod and they walk away to get some food and drinks. Me and Grunkle Ford talked a bit, more about what he has been up to and I just couldn't wait until me and Ford can work on experiments once again!

I was about to grab some food, maybe some chips, but there was a sign saying,"Grab one!..and pay 50$! No refunds!" I put the chips back, and immediately imagine Mabel taunting me that,"You should have bring food,Dipping Sauce!" I laugh in my mind, and decide to let Mabel win this round of keeping the room. The couch looks comfy anyways.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Me:Ello! Viewers, you know what's coming next?! *smiles big*
Bill:How could simple human minds comprehend what your going to say?
Me:OK OK! Bill is going to return soon and-
Bill:STOP SPOILING.
Me:Sorry about that. *laughs*
Mabel:Sorry about what?
Me:....how did you-
Dipper:What's going on here?
Me:I-
Bill:Yellow.
Dipper:Your still here?!
Mabel:Ahhh! *grabs grappling hook*
Me:I might need to limit people in here. I'll do that later-
Wendy:hiya people.
Soos:Sup doods.
Me:Yep definitely limiting. Okay bye viewers!