22) A Frenemy Weirdmageddon ✔️

Me:Hai and welcome to this new chapter! Lets see what'll happen..
--------------------------------------------------------------

                       (Bill's P.o.v)

         "Can it, Floppy!" I yell to Tad, behind me.

I was getting VERY irritated with this square of a demon. My eye narrowed as I wait for a response.

"Oh! OH! You wanna head in THAT direction, huh?! Well, bring it on, BRICKFACE!" Tad yelled back, holding his umbrella tightly.

My eye twitches, and I turn very red.

"WHAT..DID YOU SAY? Maybe I heard you wrong..which doesn't happen often.." I say slowly, anger rising.

"Maybe you DIDN'T hear me. Basically deaf aren't you? I said you are a SELFISH BRICKFACE!!!" Tad screamed behind my back.

I growl in anger, as I turn around. My eye turns black with a white slit.

                   (Pyronica's P.o.v)

             I sigh in annoyance.

A plus that we have succeeded a weirdmageddon once again, and that we can party in the fearamid we are currently in.

             One hiccup.

             Two bosses.

             One Weirdmageddon.

              Me and the henchmaniacs watch as they begin, once again, their third fight so far.

It was quite amusing, but we follow Bill's orders and he told us exactly,"Tad is going to work with me. Side by side. You are going to respect how this'll work."

But now, It is just getting bad. Us henchmaniacs watch as they basically yell, the whole conversation getting heard.

             "I'M SELFISH?! REALLY?! YOU BLAME EVERYONE BUT YOURSELF!" Bill yelled, motioning to Tad, who crossed his arms.

             "At least I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING! This weirdmageddon is REVENGE on humans! You never listen. Just hear me out and calm down.." Tad replies, looking down.

             "No. NO! I WILL NOT CALM DOWN BY THE LIKES OF YOU. Just! Leave me alone right now. I dont want to see you floppy face." Bill yelled then said sternly, looking away.

He floated quickly away, turning the corner. Tad floated there, then looked at me.

       I decided to speak to Tad, as the other henchmaniacs follow Bill slowly. I frown at him crossing my arms. He floats closer to me,waiting.

"Tad. Long time, no see. Almost happy to see you.." I start, then whisper,"But eh not really." He rolled his eye.

I puts my hands to my sides. "Pyronica. I know you don't want to see me, and I need to know- How good is your loyalty to Bill? Hm?" Tad questioned, narrowing his eyes.

I groan, pushing him away. "Don't even start. We are HIS henchmaniacs, not yours. Why would we go to a demon who ruined Bill's life? Most Importantly, you're weak compared to your brother. Quite embar-" I say cleverly, but I stop to see Tad holding his hand up, choking me.

I cough hard, and I made my hand light up in pink flames. Throwing a fireball fast, Tad dodges and let me go. I cough loudly.

           "What do you have planned, Tad?!" I yelled, growling.

Tad sighs. "Bill turned his back on his family. He turned his back on ME! Why do you think I'm here for?! To apologize? He should be the one APOLOGIZING!" Tad screamed, glowing brighter.

I roll my eyes, eyeing daggers at him.

Then, Bill comes in, as well as the henchmaniacs next. Bill sighs and looks at me.

"Pyronica. Henchmaniacs. Keep a eye out in case...ahem. In case anyone comes to stop us. Tad-" Bill stopped and looked at him.

"If we are going to succeed in this, we need to work together, UNTIL the humans are dead. Got it?! You are in no position to say otherwise." Bill states, Tad sighs angerly.

"Fine. We will be ready." Tad stated.

Bill snaps and teleported utop of the throne. Instead of his triangle form, I was surprised to see he was a humanoid version. He frowns, as we all bowed in front of him. Tad looked away, and stood on the side.

"I'm going to kill that square." Before I get the enjoyment of that, The Pines shall be stopped first, for killing our boss.

               (Mabel Gleeful's P.o.v)

Tad comes over from the shadows of the fearamid or whatever.

"Keep guard. I need to find Will before Bill does. Once, you see the Pines and Will, then grab Will ONLY. Once I win, Bill will regret making a bet with me.. And you'll get your servant back, of course!" Tad explained carefully.

"How would you even know if Will is with them???" I question, smirking.

Tad holds a retangled item.

"Bill said nothing about magical items being used. Will is close and I guarantee you he will be there." Tad whispered harshly.

I push away, dusting dirt off. Mason appeared next to me.

"Remember demon. Once we get Will, We will repay you by any means." Mason concluded.

"Correct. Now go!" Tad yelled, as he teleported away.

I groan. "Brother, why would you remind him of repaying?! I'd rather not." I drone off. He growls.

"OF COURSE NOT. Demons don't do what you want for free, but that doesn't mean we can't stretch the rules a bit.." he said happily, holding a long Dagger, which glowed a deep blue.

I smirk and so did Mason.

"Let the games begin." I state, doing what Tad has told us.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Me:*hums randomly*
Bill:What are you doing?
Me:This'll be the biggest fight ever! Honestly,I'm making this up as I go so
Bill:Where's wonder twin 1 and 2?
Me:Eh, they didn't want to be there so