19) Scattered Feelings ✔️

Me: No comment.
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Bill's P.o.v)

Yep. You guessed it. The Bill Cipher, a heartless demon, crying. I just sat on the cold grass. My back leaned against the Pinetree.

Haha. Pinetree.

He must be awake by now, so confused and hurt. Shooting Star is hurt and worse.

"But, Why would I even care that she is hurt at all?! I tried to kill them, and destroy the world they live and the town they loved."

I should've known that she wouldn't accept me. I wouldn't except me either. I need to find Will, but I'm all alone in this town. Shooting Star is lost and it's all my fault. Tad is here for revenge and it's all my fault.

I feel a soft liquid on my face. I lift my hand up and go wide eyed. This..this isn't right..These emotions are getting the better of me and I had no clue!

The Bill Cipher, feared by all, cares about a worthless mortal!

"She is..my mortal." I smile lightly at her goofy expressions she gives me..

"NO NO! Why does this have to be so irritating?!" I stood up slowly, grabbing the toy, sighing.

I hear snickering from behind me. I turn quickly, Tad grabbing my human wrist tightly. The pain was amusing, but I had no use for the amusement, so I frown with distrust, pulling away. Tad backed up in disgust, wiping his hand on his sleeve.

"What..what do you want?!" I say as confidently as I can, but my voice trembled and dripped in fear and sadness.

"Haven't you found Will yet? That's a shame. A-" Tad stopped, going in the shadows.

I put my fists up,looking from side to side. I pant heavily.

He grabbed me by the throat.

"Unfortunate shame.." Tad called.

My throat closed quickly. I tried to breathe, but nothing came out. I cough, my vision going blurry. Tad narrows his eyes and groans.

"You know..you aren't putting up much of a fight. Such second human standards, aren't they?!" Tad yelled louder, frowning.

I got irritated, lifting my hand fast,and punching Tad right in the face hard.

Tad stumbled back, holding his nose, looking even more vexed than before. I gasp for air, breathing heavily. I turn to him, furious.

His nose bled purple blood, and he stares daggers at me.

"You're even badder than I thought." Tad stated, snapping and his nose was fine again.

"Listen. Let me tell you something that is completely true. Mabel Pines will never love you." Tad said honestly.

I gasp lightly, and look down wide eyed. Tad walks around me slowly, his hands behind his back.

"Read her mind. Pretty easy, considering how she feels towards you. So much anger, sadness...her head full of lies! And from no less, You lied to her!" Tad called.

I face him. "YOU'RE A LIAR! A liar!" I screamed, hesitate. Tad smirks lightly.

"Am I?..." Tad trails off. I doubt myself, my face deeper in the phase of sadness and anger than it was before.

"He can't be right..HE CAN'T! But, Why should I care what this girl thinks?!" Tad smiles.

"Bill. She will move on. You have a job to do..don't you?.." Tad whispered, and Will pops into my mind.

"My goal..."

My fist clench tightly, eyes narrowing madly.

"Is to find Will and my plans on weirdmageddon 2 will be set.."

I put my game face on.

"Because there is no one else who will ever see me as anything else but a monster..."

If they want a monster, I'll give them a monster.

Tad kneels to me calmly.

"Then, show them who they are up against." Tad says,holding a page from Sixers old Journals I destroyed in my weirdmageddon.

Such a suprize to see the page in almost perfect shape. Maybe just some burn marks here and there, but none the less it's here.

I grab it slowly and see my triangle self;people cowarding around me. The things Sixers said,"LIAR. TRUST NO ONE. KILLER. DEMON."

I stop at the last word, tearing lightly. I growl in anger, and snap into my glowing,now red, triangle form, cyan blue flames coming from both hands.

If they want a Demon, I WILL give them a demon.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Me:ooooo things are getting complicated aren't they?
Mabel G:Stop talking.
Me:Nope I won't.
Mason G:*eats popcorn*
Bill:*eats popcorn*
Me/Mabel G:What are you doing?! *look at each other*
Bill:nothing. *laughs*
Mason G:Eh nothing. *snickers*
Me:Well next chapter will be all about Mabel Pines...and someone. Well bye see you next chapter!