14) Feelings and Control ✔️

Me:Hello Again! Thank you all for reading this far! Means a lot! Anyways, Now it's Feelings and Control! Enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Mabels P.o.v)

We had done so many things at the Shack! The more we all did things, the more Dipper and Will started to get along. Like come on!!!

While I was, doing sweaters, they practically finished each others sentences!!! Oh my gosh!

So, when me and William were alone, he seemed stressed, but forcing a light smile as I did sweaters. I decided to ask about it.

"Willlllllll! What's is wrong?" I taunt.

He looks at me with anger. I stop and he continues to look mad. I drop my sweater supplies and stand up. He stops and looks up at me with a unamused kind of look.

"That is it! You are going to tell me what's wrong! If you're sad, it literally ruins the fun time that I want to do with Youuuuu!" I call at him.

He rolls his eyes. "I don't need to tell you anything! Mind your own business." Will called back.

I huff and put my hands to my side, kinda like a mother would. "Will, if you don't then you will have those feelings bottled up inside and you will snap! You might say some harsh things to people. Pleaseeee-" I say sadly, then continued saying,"Pleaseee"

Will ignored it at first, then I take a deep breath and do it again. "FINE FINE. Just stop with that horrible noise!" William snapped.

I giggled. "See? Thats what I mean. Please tell me. I won't show any emotions you don't want!" I yell happily.

(Bill's P.o.v)

I try not to laugh at her, but it's just so adorable to watch!

"Wait..What is wrong with me?!?!?! This is my worst enemy! The same Pines who destroyed me..but..something just doesn't seem right. This girl.." I turn to her, and she just smiles at me, making me feel odd inside.

She was not like the rest. "Really? You aren't going to show any "emotion"?" I say cleverly.

She pouts. "Course I won't! I'll at least try!" She called back.

I smile lightly, then look down. I sigh. As much as I dont want to, Shooting Star believes it might- help.

"Sit down then. I'm not stopping once I start, but so no interruptions." I state.

She sits down on a nearby chair, and looks at me, ready for the story I was to tell. I hesitate but start slow.

"Well, my childhood wasn't normal exactly. That wasn't the problem. My brothers cared for me and I cared for them, obviously. My parents had strict expectations and rules."

He looked at his nails. "All they really cared about was success. I'm the oldest so I was suppost to reach the top. The second oldest was ur..uh, Ted! Ted, my stepbrother, who was super smart. Third oldest was..Killian, who was the brute. Lastly, the youngest was...Winn. Yes, Winn, who was a master at emotions. My parents were so proud of them all but, I was a joke. A practical illusionist who pranks and they had always thought I would never succeed."

I sighed.

"My brothers never thought I would be anything more than a joke. Everything I had done was to please them, but it's not who I am. If I can't succeed, who am I?" I say sadly, frowning.

Shooting Star has wide eyes. "I..I..omg! William! Omg that was so sad! No wonder you're upset! Sorry I had to show it." She yelled sadly.

I smile and nod. "You know, me and Dip? We are close, but all his success is from how smart he is and clever. They always think of Dipper and that he can do things that they don't call me for. I feel just..-" She starts.

I smile sadly.

"Lost." We both say in sync. She gasps and I look up at her.

"You get how brothers are. They just expect things from you and sometimes you just want to prove them wrong." I say. She nods.

"Exactly." She says, looking at me. We stay silent for a bit but it was exactly the kind of silence we needed.

Or at least I needed.

(Dipper's P.o.v)

I sit at the porch, near the Mystery Shack we know and love. I hope Mabel doesn't ruin her chance with this guy. I grab my brown notebook and look back and forth. A gnome scurried by, and it stops to look at me. I quickly grab my pencil and sketch the remaining details I needed to do. I now had a complete Gnome page.

"Gnomes, Done." I go wide eyed as my entire body had felt a huge sensation of pain.

"Ah!" I yelled, holding my head. I collapse on all fours, trying to steady myself.

I see a nearby puddle and look in it. I was myself but not really. Pointy ears, sharp teeth,and to my horrifying suprise, I had two purple eyes with slits in the middle.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" I scrambled inside as best as I can, trying to call for Mabel. I couldn't.

My visions gets blurry, as I pass out and all I could see was a purple abis.

( 🎶 P.o.v)

I had opened my eyes to a clear sky, with the visible clouds overflowing the entire Earth atmosphere. I stood up, and look at myself.

"It worked. Yes!" I smile wide as I try to walk in this stubby, stick armed kid.

I believe his name was Mason Pines. He will have his body back. I only need it for one thing anyway. Eventually, I start to get very exhausted with we reached their "home" for the summer.

"Now isn't this neat? Hm, I suppose you may have you body back for now." I say happily, and let Mason take control.

Mason blinks and looks around, before running back inside, and closing the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Me:So how's that for a ending? Suspenseee!
Bill:I'm even anticipated to know more! Impressive, human.
Me:Yes I am. Viewers be wondering,"Who is the purple guy?,What does he want?,and Is Bill warming up to Mabel??"
Bill:No, I think I will kill her and take her sweaters.
Me:You know thats messed up.
Bill:*shrugs*