11) 1 Hr With A Shooting Star Pt 1 ✔️

Me:Hello again! *drum roll* This Chapter will be good.
Bill:You going to make fun of me?
Me:hehe no- Anyways, enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Bill's P.o.v)

She dragged me down the stairs of this rundown, disgusting Shack they love in.

"William! Or can I call you Will for short?" She asked.

I frown, looking up then sighing. "Yes fine okay." I say, looking around.

"Yay okay, so I wanted to try this out with Can Can and Grenda but you and me will play instead!" She called, bringing out a box with some weird lettering, I believe it's human language.

Better not be a game to write because human writing isn't my kind of style.

"This is called Truth or lie. One of us says a sentence and the other person tries to see if its a lie or truth!" She exclaimed, giggling.

My eyes go wide. "I'm out. See you later or not, whatever comes first!" I exclaimed, getting up.

Shooting Star grabs my gloved hand.

"Please please please! At least 1 round!" She pleaded, making some weird looking puppy face.

I chuckle. It even reminded me of how pyronica would do that every time she wanted something from me.

"Fine. One round." I say through gritted teeth. She pushes me down, which didn't effect me even slightly,"haha!"

I sit down and she sits on the other side. She stares at me, with a huge grin made on her tiny face. It creeped me out, like the doll Keyhole pranked me with- And Keyhole payed the price for pranking me, but I got to admit, it was clever, as much as Keyhole did it on his own.

Knocking me,"literally", out of my thoughts Shooting Star yells,"I'll go first! Then, you will!" I curl my hand into a fist.

"Now I know how this is a punishment- Axolotl you are dead to me."

"Okay! Is this lie or truth? I have lived here all my life!" She asked me.

I read her face. "Hm looks excited. She wants to win. And fact, she doesn't live here, because another fact:there are moving boxes. That I know for sure. Besides, last year I saw them come from a bus. Haven't been human before, but I'm known to know everything! Even a book of sorts in the mindscape."

My eyes scanned the room, and I stare back at her.

"A lie. You don't live here." I say casually.

She gaped at me, then smiles. "Yeah you're right! Whoaaa! Was that like magician 101?" She says happily, coming close.

"Yes sure it is." I say sarcastically. "Your turn now." She says, motioning to me.

I sigh, thinking. "A truth would suffice her mind." I smile, saying, "I'm a social person."

She gasps and yelled, "Truthhh! Truthhh!"

I nod and she laughs happily. It made me just smile, as she rolled on the floor. I laughed and she giggled. I stopped and remembered that she is my enemy.

I frown and cross my arms. She stops too.

"Are you mad at me? I'm sorry if you are! Hey, would you like to make some cookies? I mean you don't have to, and if you need to leave.." She says, looking down.

She smiles lightly at me. "UGHHGHGARGHH. Okay okay. Calm. Geez, this kid is driving me crazy! Maybe just for a bit more. She is just a kid. What could go wrong?"

"I'll stay." I say.

(Mabels P.o.v)

"EEEEEEEEEEEEE OMG OMG! I ACUALLY MADE ANOTHER FRIEND AND IT'S A BOY OTHER THAN DIPPER! okay Mabel! Listen up! You cannot ruin this chance. I have to win him over. Not like the last times-"

■First Flashback■

A boy at the Shack. He reads it out loud.

"Do you like me? Yes. Definitely. Absolutely?" He looks around.

I giggle. "I rigged it."

A boy was on the bench, petting his turtle. "Omg you like turtles?! I like turtles too! What is happening here?!" I say to him.

A boy at the golf area. The boy yelled,"Come one and all to the!-" I creep out of plant.

"Take..me..with..you." I whisper. "AH!" He yelled, falling over.

■Flashback over■

Those were just some of the moments. Gabe, Several Timez, Marius, "though I am happy that Grenda has someone." But, what about me? When will I find someone? I got to make this count! No more failed romances for me! He follows behind me, and I grab the cooking stuff.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Me:....
Bill:What
Me:Omg people are reading my book!
Bill:Haha! That's interesting. I always thought it was-
Me:*intense stare*
Bill:never mind. Honestly it's good.