13) A CanDip Plan ✔️

Me:Hello again! So, if you guys don't like CandyxDipper then just skip until you reach the flower emoji okay? And, only this chapter will be CanDip for now. MaBill will be happening. I'm getting up to that! Other than that, enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Dipper's P.o.v)

"WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!" I screamed, rushing over to the now cookie exploded kitchen.

I turn to Mabel, worried.

"I..It was a a complete accident! Dip, I promise we will clean up!" Mabel yells.

"Mabel, we have been over this! If Grunkle Stan sees this, he will be so mad at both of us! You're not dragging your friends into your messes." I called, motioning to the mess of what "was" cookies.

Key word:WAS.
Mabel looks down, and nods, walking over, grabbing a broom, and sweeping. The magician looks sadly at her, and Candy looks down.

"Stop." The magician said, walking to Mabel. She stops and looks at him.

"You're not doing this alone, as much as I despise this "work,"it was my fault for putting that stuff in." The Magician stated.

He grabbed a broom, and smirked at Mabel.

"Now let's get this cleaned up, shall we?" Mabel blushes pink and nods.

"Oh gosh, not again..Mabel is boy crazy, but that guy seems just familiar and..off?"

"Um..Dipper? C..Can I talk to you for a moment???" Candy stuttered out, moving her classes up slightly.

"Sure, Candy." I say.

She nods and we move to the side, away from the disaster of a mess.

(Mabel's P.o.v)

Me and Will kept cleaning the mess, and I just couldn't stop from looking at him clean. Though he had no clue that the broom is upside down and just barely cleaning it, it was adorable to watch.

"Wow, I really like this guy, but how am I going to acually spend 1 on 1 time with him, without making it seem too obvious??" I think, but my thoughts get interrupted when I see my ship couple,"CanDip!" walk to the side.

I mentally scream and fangirl in my mind.

"Oh my gosh! Will!!! It is happening!!!" I whisper-yelled. Will looks at me then to the others.

"What's happening? Just two nerds talking. But, I can see how one thinks it entertaining.." Will whispered back, then continued cleaning with the upside down broom.

I keep my eyes onto the CanDip group, without being totally suspicious.

(Dipper's P.o.v)

"D..Dipper, I wanted to ask..if you..um.." Candy stuttered, trailing off.

She clutched her book in her hands. I frown.

"What is it?" I ask softly.

She goes wide eyed, pushing her glasses up again. She tries to find the words, but drops her book. The book itself opens on the floor and goes to a certain page, and a highlighted phrase is written.

"Y..You read t..this book too?!" I exclaimed, looking at her.

She blushes and nods. "When it rains," she starts. "Look for Rainbows-" I say. "When it's dark-" Candy followed. We both make eye contact, as we both finished in sync,"Look for Stars.." I smile at her and she smiles back.

"I was wondering if you would like to go to this fair on the day after tomorrow and I want y..you to come." Candy says to me, blushing lightly.

"S..Sure..Candy. I would love to come with you." I stuttered.

🌸 (Bill's P.o.v)

As Shooting Star gave those two a creepy stare, I was still cleaning up.

"Wait a minute? Why am I,the prince of demons, cleaning up?! Oh gosh I hope no one is seeing this-" I yawn, putting my hand on my face.

"I really wish I had some coffee-" I mumble, then I feel a object in my hand.

My eyebrows narrow, and I turn to my hand. A coffee was actually there!

"My power is coming back! HAHA in your salamander face, Axolotl!" I need to keep this,"I'm nice and helpful,"act going. Do I need to be nice to Shooting Star? Hm. That'll be easy to fake. Haha!"

I crack my knuckles and snap. The mess was instantly clearned off the table. I smile big. I grab the broom and pretend to clean. Shooting Star turns around.

"Oh wow! Already? Guess I was distracted by the CanDip love over there! William, you're a natural!" Shooting Star smiles at me, and of course, I smile back, shooting Stars weak love making me stronger.

(Candy's P.o.v)

"My heart is full of joy! Dipper wants to go to the fair with me?! This is the best day of my life!"

I smile at Dipper and he smiled back. I walk forward to the Magician and Mabel. I hold up a poster from the Gravity Falls bulletin board.

"There is a fair coming the day after tomorrow and you two can go if you want!" I exclaimed.

Mabel jumped happily, and turned to The Magician.

"Um Will, would you like to go to the fair with me?" Mabel asked.

"I guess the magicians name is Will." Will looks confused.

"Yes I will go to uh- the fair thing! Whatever that is!?" Will asked confidently.

Mabel gasps dramatically. "Oh my GOSH! You haven't been to the fair?! You have not had fun until you've been there! We are all going! That's a order!" Mabel yells happily.

"Well um Dipper? I'll see you soon-" I start, looking back at him.

He was blushing as he waved. I waved too as I open the door, and leave the Shack.

(Mabel's P.o.v)

"Oh my Stars! Dip you. Got. A. Date!!!" I yelled, shaking Dipper.

"S-S- Stop! S-Shaking M-Me!" Dipper called.

I let go and laugh nervously. Dipper smiles, then looks at Will.

"Who's your friend?" Dipper asks.

Before I could answer, William speaks up,"Names William. Very nice to see you." I tilt my head in confusion.

(Bill's P.o.v)

I held my hand out, but Pinetree doesn't shake back.

"S..sorry. Maybe a fist bump?" Pinetree asks.

I smirk. "Pfff don't worry about Dipdot! He's just traumatized by being a possessed Bipperrrrr!" She teased.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY." Dipper yells, voice cracking.

I laugh. "Now *laugh* this is hilarious!!! *laugh* I. I mean that's terrible. So sad." I say, chuckling under my breath.

Dipper narrows his eyes and sighs.

"I'm sorry. All I want to say is welcome William."

I smile innocently and nod. Shooting Star jumps and hugs both of us.

"Good job!" I laugh. "It's great to be here." I state, as the Pines exchanged comforting looks.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Me:This was pretty long. The next chapter might take a while, but I'm getting there.
Bill:Took way to long.
Me:You try making a page every day!!!
Bill:Geez sorry. Got to admit, as much as I seem to not like it, it is pretty Awesome!
Me:Aww thank you! You need to be nicer more often.
Bill:pffffff in your dreams!