2) Lost In The Woods ✔

Haiii Let's start the story...*drum roll*
now!

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Mabel's P.o.v)

The bus comes to a complete stop, the engines making the sound a soda makes.

"Last stop! Gravity Falls!" The lovely bus driver yells.

I smile big, grabbing Waddles and my glitter pink backpack. Walking out,there was a wave of pine scent from the trees. I really missed this place and our Grunkles!!!

"DIPPERRR. HURRY UP! I want to see my friends and Grunkles! Isn't that what you want to do?!" I exclaim, jumping up and down.

Dipper finally gets off the bus,(which took like 1000 hours.) The bus doors close and it takes off, only me and Dipper around.

"Mabel,you sure you didn't eat smile dip? Even worst, Did you bring smile dip???" Dipper questioned me, narrowing his eyes.

Ever since we left Gravity Falls last summer, he's just gotten better at detecting the truth, especially me. I look away, then pout.

"HOW dare you accuse me of eatting..*gasp dramatically* SMILE DIP!? Wow. I would NEVER." I yelled, pouting with a tiny smile on my face.

Dipper shook his head, grinning as he grabbed my hand, and led me into the woods, ready to find the Shack.

●De TimeSkip Brought to you by Waddles●

(Mabel's P.o.v)

We have been walking in circles! This is the 5th time we've been by the SAME stump! Dipdot keeps looks at his map, but it has led us no where!

"Dippppppppp....." I trail boredly.

"What is it, Mabel?" Dipper says impatiently.

He walks even faster. I speed walk next to him.

"Dipdot, just admit that we are lost! What do we do now?" I ask, Waddles walking behind us, oinking repeatedly.

Dipper sighs and closes his map, folding it, and putting it in his pocket.

"Ok OK...I..I guess I'm lost.." Dipper trailed off, then looks at me.

I smile and say happily, leaning on a bush.

"Dipdot! Don't give up! You just need to-" suddenly, I trip and fall back first into the Thorned bush.

"OWCH OWW!.." I murmur loudly.

Dip runs to me and kneels to me, grabbing my hand and pulling me up. Thorns scratched through my sweater, leaving rips and tiny holes. My face had cuts too, but not as much.

"Ouch....Dipdot, I saw something when I fell! It was a huge clearing but something caught my eye. Like glitter! Or shiny pearls! But it wasn't! It was a statue of something or-" I explained happily.

Dipper looked confused like I was wrong and crazy at the same time but, I knew I wasn't!!! I saw something over there!! I point in the bushes direction, and look at Dipper. He looks in the pointed direction and went past me,moving away the bushes. Once Dipper steps through the bush and to the clearing, I follow behind. Dipper looks around the clearing and turns to me with a confused expression. I look around. The thing I had seen before wasn't there!

"What?! Dip! I saw it! I mean I didn't see it but-" I say loudly, then trail off.

Dipper puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Mabel, I think you ate too much smile dip. Haha, And I'm pretty sure I know which way to go now to get to the Shack! Come on, Mabes." Dipper called, and I followed.

"I saw something!!! I know I did..-" My thoughts were interrupted by my girls tackling me in hugs!