Perfect

Unknown POV

Great just great. I just found out that Viggo has been eliminated. 

What now sir?

We do what we should have done a long time ago. Get rid of them. He is too powerful to stay alive. I start pacing. The shadows growing longer. The black sand swirls more around my fingers. More beautiful nightmares come up behind me.

Uh sir you might want to see this. I walk over to the globe. I wave my hand. The globe opens. 

I see a blonde in a cave with three dragons.

Hey Astrid how are they? Someone out of view calls

Astrid Hofferson. She isn't at the Edge and doesn't have her little group with her. When did this happen?

A girl with black hair comes into view. Heather. What are you doing here? 

So Astrid tell me about this Hiccup

Hiccup and Astrid still haven't found each other. They aren't as smart as they seem.This might work in our favor. I look at the others. 

Here's what happens. We get rid of the boy but leave the others. Bring Astrid to me along with Hiccup's gang. Alive. They is useful. Very useful. 

What about Heather and Astrid's gang? 

We keep them alive for now at least for now. With Viggo gone we can finally do this our way. 

Are you sure this is going to work sir?

Of course. With the boy gone and Astrid and the Guardians in my reach we will be unstoppable. 

This is going to be perfect. Just Perfect. 

Who do you think this is? 

Who are they talking to?

What do they want it Astrid and Hiccup?

I hope you all like the story. Thank you so much for reading. 

I am think about starting another story so stay posed for that.

Stay safe.