Chapter 18: Double Trouble

Ric's POV

I haven't stopped thinking about her.

It's been a month since Damon and my sister started dating, so he hasn't been able to watch over Nova as much as usual, since he's busied himself with watching over my sister.

That worked as an advantage for me. Now, I could sneak her into my dorm all the time, and it is amazing. She is amazing.

As soon as classes end, we both would have our own excuses as to why we separated from the group, hers was to study and mine was the truth: I had to meet up with a girl. But they thought it was a different girl everyday, just as it usually was. They have no idea I've been hooking up with the same girl for over a month. And they don't need to know.

So far, and thankfully, no one has noticed.

Surprisingly, not even Kathy, though she's been wrapped up in her own stupid honeymoon phase with Damon, so it shouldn't truly come as a surprise.

I still don't like them together. Sure they seem happy now, but what happens when he drags her down into the darkness he always ends up in? It'll be me who will have to pull her back up.

But even I have to admit that after their date a couple weeks ago, they did seem better than ever. And closer than ever. Kathy apparently no longer minded PDA, though I tried to separate them as much as I could, I am only one man. I can't do it all.

Right now, I'm in my last class. And Nova's my partner. We always sat in the very back of the class because Nova's very... brave. She doesn't care if others see, she's willing to take the risk. And that definitely turns me on even more than simply looking at her beautiful face and thinking about her amazing body.

So that's where I am right now. In my last class, back table, Nova sitting next to me with her hand groping my upper thigh, inching closer and closer to the area where I wanted her the most. She gave my upper thigh a light pinch and it unintentionally jumped, making me immediately look down at my textbook to appear inconspicuous. I saw her giggle quietly at my unintentional outburst and rolled my eyes but leaned in.

"You're going to pay for that later, Nova." I whispered a warning in her ear.

"Yeah? I'm looking forward to it." She winked back at me and I felt myself grow harder with the way she was looking at me and the way she was still touching me underneath the desk.

Maybe I could do a little something for her right now.

I slid my hand under the desk and trailed it alongside the bare area of her thigh, between where her uniform skirt ended and the stocking started, and heard her gasp.

"What are you doing?" She whispered at me.

"Nothing, beautiful. Just open your legs for me." I instructed and she nodded excitedly, doing as told but shifting her position so no one would see. I slowly groped and trailed my hand up and down her thigh, inching closer to her heat. I heard her whine quietly and laughed to myself. Merlin, she really wants me. I continued to tease her by moving my hand up to have my finger slip right underneath her underwear's waistband and heard her whine quietly once again.

"Oh would you hurry—" She stopped talking and covered her hand with her mouth to keep from allowing a moan to be heard when I slipped my hand inside her underwear and started to touch her in her most sensitive areas which I knew would provide a reaction.

I continued to touch her and relished in how the heat rose to her cheeks and she still covered her hand with her mouth to avoid any noise escaping. More than that, I relished in the fact that it was I who could provoke that reaction.