Austin Mahone Final Part

This would have been up sooner but I had a hella busy week.

THANK YOU FOR 14K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!!

|You're The Best|

It's been a little over a month since I've talked to Austin. He's tried to call me but I can't bring myself to pick up the phone, knowing he potentially ruined my relationship with my boyfriend. Although I haven't actually told my boyfriend, I feel like he already knows somehow, that's why I'm at his house right now, I'm going to come clean.

I walk up to his door and pull out my key unlocking his door, and walking up to his bedroom. The door is slightly cracked so I just push it open to see him on his bed on his laptop. When the floor creaks he looks up, but quickly looks back at his laptop. I walk closer to him and sit on the edge of the bed turning to face him.

"What's wrong with you? Why have you been so distant from me lately?" I ask and he nervously gulps.

"N-no reason" He stutters nervously.

"Bullshit! Tell me" I demand and he mumbles something.

"What?"

"I cheated! I slept with someone at a party!" He yells and my jaw drops "Oh don't play innocent! Austin told me you kissed him!"

"Number 1: I'm not playing innocent I'm just surprised. Number 2: Austin kissed me"

"Well what do we do from here?" He asks and I shrug.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?"

He shrugs and sighs "I have no idea"

"Well, I feel like we should just...break up? I mean obviously I'm not good enough for you, since you slep-"

"Don't turn this shit around on me!" He spits.

"I'm not! I'm just sayi-"

"You're just saying that I'm the bad guy here!"

"No that's not what I'm saying! Maybe if you let me finish a goddamn sentence!" I scream standing u from his bed.

"Then go ahead Miss. Perfection"

"Yo know what? Fucking forget it! You're pathetic! So I'll make this easy, It's fucking over and dont call me got it?" I sarcastically smile and walk out of his house dropping my key in the process.

I walk to my car, and speed home, when I pull into my driveway, I gasp seeing Austin's car in my spot. I park by the curb and get out walking to my door and opening it. I step inside, finding it to be incredibly quiet.

I slowly walk down my hallway, my footsteps echoing through the house. I look around my living room seeing it empty and I walk upstairs to my room, hearing shuffling around my room. I open the dooe, but I don't see Austin, I see Zach.

"Um Not to sound rude, but what are you doing in my house?" I ask him and he turns around, a shocked expression on his face.

"Uh.. nothing"

"Seriously? Why are you in my room?"

"I uhh um"

"Zach seriously tell me!" I stomp.

"Austin wanted me to get his stuff from you" He says quickly and my breath hitches.

"Oh..." I say sadly "Well um it's all here" I say walking to the side of my bed and pulling out a tub from underneath it "Here, it all should be there" I whisper and Zach takes the tub giving me a sad smile, and walking away.

Once I hear the door shut, I break down crying into my pillow.

~Austin's P.O.V~

"Hey man, here's your stuff" Zach says handing me a huge tub with all my stuff in it.

"Why are you giving me this?" I ask completely confused.

"Well, because I went to her house, and she caught me so I had to think of something" He says.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Why the hell were you at her house?" I ask.

"Because I wanted to find information on her"

"Bitch, this isn't Criminal Minds! You don't have to find information on her! Now she probably thinks I like hate her or something" 

Oh shit...

"I gotta go" I say quickly and run to my car, getting in and driving to (Y/N)'s house. When I get there I unlock the door with my key and walk upstairs, hearing her faint sobs.

"(Y/N)?" I call softly, and open the door.

"Austin?" She says looking up at me "What? Didn't get all your shit?"

"Zach's an asshole, I didn't want my stuff back"

"Then why was he here?"

"I have no idea" I huff "I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything I said and kissing you was uncalled for and I didn't mean to make you upset, you're my best friend and I shouldn't have hurt you the way I did when all you were trying to do was help"

"It's okay Austin, I'm sorry too, I overreacted"

"No, I did, but I was just afraid to tell you because of what you might think about me"

"You know I could never judge you, I love you Austin, you're my best friend" She smiles, but I can't return one, knowing her version of I love you, is completely different from mine.

"I have a question" I say with a gulp.

"What's your question?" She smiles.

"Is all I am to you a best friend?" I ask and her smile falters.

"What are yo-" She begins "Ohhh... Oh my god" She says her eyes widening once se realized what I'm talking about.

"Well...I mean, not really" She shrugs making my head snap up a shocked expression on my face "Why are you so surprised?" She giggles.

"But, I mean I've always had a crush on you and I didn't say anything because I didn't know how you felt" She shrugs.

"Well, I feel the same way"

........................................................................................................................................................................

I feel like this part sucked

but idgaf

I love you

Cailin