4. Harry Styles Part 2

Enjoy!!

(Edited👍)

Part 2

|He's Your Best Friend|

"Haz?" I say and put my hand on his shoulder. He looks up and my eyes meet his swollen red ones.

"What do you want (Y/N)?" he asks somewhat harshly. My eyes widen and I take my hand away from him.

"What's wrong with you?" I spit.

He just shakes his head and starts to walk away.

I chase after him calling his name.

When I finally reach him I tackle him to the ground.

"What the hell Harry?" I yell.

He pushes me off of him and tries to walk away once again. I run in front of him and start to shove him back.

"(Y/N) Stop!" he yells sternly.

Honestly he scared me a little but I didn't show it.

"No! Not until you tell me what's wrong" I say and grab his hands in mine.

"Why would you care?" he spits.

"Because you're my best friend and I care about you" I say looking at my feet.

"See that's the fucking problem (Y/N)!" he screams and drops my hands.

"What?" I am extremely confused by now.

"I don't want to be your best friend" he says slightly calmer.

"So you don't wanna be friends?" I ask tears filling my eyes.

"God you're so fucking clueless" he slightly chuckles and I tilt my head. He takes a deep breath "I'll explain everything if we can go get food I'm starving" he says and rubs his stomach. We walk out of the secluded beach area and make our way to the nearest diner. We walk in order and take our seats after we get our food we leave and go to the park.

"Okay talk" I say once you reach the park.

He takes a deep breath "I don't want to be friends with you, I want to be more than friends but you always had a boyfriend, do you know how much it hurt me to see you hurt by so many guys? Well in case you didn't it's really bad, and I'm sorry I never told you I was just scared, you don't have to feel the same I'll understand" he says and looks at the ground.

I lift his chin and look into his gorgeous green eyes. I give him a slight smile and glance at his lips. I see him start to look at mine and I lean in. Our lips brush slightly but we are interrupted by someone calling me.

"(Y/N)?!?!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HI

THE NEXT PART WILL BE THE LAST

I LOVE YOU❤️

~Cailin🍕