4. Harry Styles

Omfg I just found out that I am going to a fucking 1D concert and I can't be any fucking happier right now so here's an imagine!!

Part 1

Enjoy!!

(Edited👍)

|He's Your Best Friend|

"HAROLD PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW" I scream at my best friend.

"Never!!" he laughs.

"YES PUT ME DOWN STYLES" I start to pound on his back. I am thrown on the couch and I let out a sigh of relief that is until he starts to tickle me as he straddles my waist.

I laugh uncontrollably "S-stop Har-Harry"

"Not until you say Harry is the bestest and sexiest best friend in the world" he says with a smirk. I shake my head and he continues to tickle me.

"F-fine 'Harry is the bes-bestest and sexi-est best fri-friend in the world'." I laugh.

"Whoa what's going on here?" I hear my boyfriend say.

Harry rolls his eyes and gets off me and storms out of the house.

What the fuck was that about? I think to my self.

"Now what was that?" My boyfriend asks.

"Um that was 2 best friends doing what best friends do" I say with a nervous chuckle.

"So him straddling you is what best friends do I don't fucking think so (Y/N)" he spits.

My eyes widen "What the hell does that mean?"

"Oh don't feed me that bullshit you know exactly what it means he obviously is in love with you" he hisses.

"Harry is not in love with me" I roll my eyes. He isn't right?

"God you're so god damn oblivious. Of course he is" he says and pushes me against the wall "But you're mine" he whispers seductively in my ear.

Oh no.

"S-stop" I say tears welling up in my eyes.

"But why baby?" he says as he kisses my neck.

I try to push him away but he doesn't budge.

"(Y/BF/N) STOP!" I scream and kick him in his 'manhood' his 'baby maker' whatever you wanna call it and run out of the house.

I get into his car and drive to the first place I thought of...

The beach.

This beach was Harry and I's favorite place to go with each other or when we wanted to be alone and think. I park and get out and walk to the secret spot. When I reach I hear faint sniffles and walk closer to see Harry with his head in his hands crying

I walk over to him "Haz?" I say and put my hand on his shoulder

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HI

SORRY ITS BEEN A WHILE BUT I DONT HAVE MANY PEOPLE READING SO I FEEL LIKE THERE'S NO POINT

I LOVE YOU😘

~Cailin🍕