Austin Mahone for @TalasiaMahone

| One Night Stand |

"Come on, please" My best friend begs "Just this once"

"I can't" I roll my eyes "I've already told you this"

"But, you never go out. If you go out with me tonight, I'll never ask you again" She gives me puppy dog eyes, and I sigh.

"Fine" I sigh and she squeals, running to my closet. She comes back out with a two piece white dress and a pair of heels, throwing them at me. 

"Go" She points to the bathroom, and I roll my eyes standing up and walking to the bathroom, I change quickly, and walk back out, Jen looking me up and down.

"You look hot" 

"Thanks" I shrug, sitting down at my vanity to put on make-up. I decide to go for a smokey eye, and bright red lipstick. 

"Ready?" Jen asks as I stand up from the vanity.

"Sure, I guess" 

"You really need more confidence" She rolls her eyes.

"I'm just not too confident about this whole clubbing idea" 

"Don't worry, I won't leave your side"

***

She had lied to me, she left to go get a drink once we came here and never came back. So here I sit, on one of the booths a scowl on my face. I've gotten up to get a few drinks, but none of them have made me forget about my anger. 

"You know, you're face is too beautiful to be tainted by a frown" A voice says from beside me and I turn to face the person it belongs to.

"Smooth" I snort at the guy standing to my right. He takes a seat across from me, and I look at him awkwardly "Uh, can I help you?" 

"Well, I mean you could. But I don't think you'd be up for it yet" He winks, and I scoff.

"What makes you think I'm going to sleep with you?" I cross my arms over my chest.

"You said so yourself, I'm smooth" He smirks. 

It seemed as if everything went blurry and next thing I know, I'm shoved up against the front door of his house, his lips pressed against mine. He fumbles to unlock his door, while attempting to keep my legs wrapped tightly around his waist and keep his lips against mine. 

Once he gets the door unlocked, he walks me to his living room, and tosses me down on the couch. He crawls over top of me, pulling off his shirt before reconnecting our lips. He hitches up my dress, his hands roaming my thighs, and I moan into his mouth as he grinds his crotch into mine. 

He pulls away breathing heavily, pulling off my skirt and my top, tossing it onto the floor next to him. Picking me back up, he carries me to his room, and lays me on his bed, pulling off his jeans. I moan impatiently and he grins.

"Someone's eager" He chuckles, and I roll my eyes. He slides my underwear down his legs, and grabs a condom from the drawer of his bed side table. He pulls down his boxers and slides on the condom, moving to press his lips to mine. I gasp as he slips into me, and he slides his tongue into my mouth, his tongue rolling over mine. 

He groans quietly as he thrusts quickly, and I throw my head back against his pillow "Oh, fuck" I moan, as his tip brushes against my g-spot. 

"You like that?" He asks against the skin of my neck. He repeatedly hits my g-spot and I moan loudly as I feel my high approaching. I tighten around him and he moans loudly, moments later he releases into the condom and rolls off of me, pulling off the condom. 

I yawn tiredly, and he chuckles, pulling my body into his "Go to sleep" He mumbles, before he and I fall asleep. 

I wake up to a pounding in my head, and no recollection of the night before. I'm in an unfamiliar room, with a familiar body next to mine. I climb out of the bed, scrambling to find my clothes. All I can find is my underwear so I pull the on, and the boy rolls over. I gasp quietly, as I can recognize the face. 

Austin Mahone. 

I run out of his room, and see my clothes in his living room, and I pull them on quickly. I pick up my phone that is lying next to my clothes and I call Jen.

"Hello?" 

"Jen, you'll never guess who I went home with last night" I whisper yell, walking out of his house.

"Austin Mahone" She says and my eyes widen.

"How'd you know?" 

"You're all over the place" She chuckles, and I facepalm.

"Jesus Christ" 

"How was it?" She asks, and I can imagine the teasing smirk on her face.

"I honestly don't remember" I sigh "But I have to go, I'm gonna call a taxi" 

"Okay, see you later" She sing songs, hanging up the phone. I walk a few houses down and call a taxi, getting a ride home.

***

"Hi, how can I help you?" I ask, not looking up as I write something down.

"Wow, seems like just yesterday I heard those words" A familiar voice chuckles, and my eyes widen as I look up and see Austin Mahone.

"Uhm-"

"Don't worry about explaining" He shrugs "I'm over it, I guess" 

"I'm sorry" 

"Don't be, I should've known" 

"If I hadn't woken up confused, I probably wouldn't of left" I bite my lip, answering honestly.

"Well, in that case. I'd like to properly take you out" 

"Okay" I nod "I'd like that" 

;;;

I hope you liked this

Bad_Boy_Hemmo