Luke Hemmings

THIS IS DEDICATED (is that spelt right?) TO @maddy1200 FOR VOTING ON A BUNCH OF MY IMAGINES. THANKS YOU'RE A BABE 😘

Btw... I figured you liked Luke Hemmings since you voted for all of them, if you don't like it I'll make another one.

Sorry it's short

Vote. Comment.

Enjoy!!

|He's a Pansy Though|

"I hate him" Luke scoffs.

"Luke..." I groan.

"What? I do"

"But Luke! You told me you'd go with me!" I huff and stomp my feet making people in the hallway stare at me funny.

"That's before you told me Jack was going" He sasses and I roll my eyes.

"Luke Robert Hemmings! I will tell your fucking mom if you don't say you're going" I threaten and he laughs.

"Real intimidating baby" He teases and I can't help the smile that overtakes my face.

"I know, I'm pretty scary, but seriously why won't you go with me? It's one time, and I'll even get a girl to go with you" I plead.

~Luke's P.O.V~

"Luke Robert Hemmings! I will tell your fucking mom if you don't say you're going" (Y/N) threatens and I can't help but laugh.

"Real intimidating baby" I tease and that gorgeous smile appears on her face.

"I know, I'm pretty scary, but seriously why won't you go with me? It's one time, and I'll even get a girl to go with you" She pleads and I mentally wince. I don't want her to set me up.

I want her...

"If I say yes will you stop?" I groan and roll my eyes.

"Yes" She answers quickly.

I sigh "Fine, I'll go but this is the only ti-"

"Ahhh Yay! Thank you! You're the bestest best friend ever!" She squeals and kissing my cheek.

I can't help the bubbly feeling inside of me, from seeing her so happy and all I can do is smile.

(Y/N) grabs my hand and drags me to third period.

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

"What about this?" I ask Luke holding up a purple dress.

"It looks nice" He says scrolling through his phone.

"Luke pay attention!" I yell getting frustrated.

"I am!" He yells back.

"No the fuck you haven't! Why can't you just help me?" I ask with a deep sigh. He's so fucking difficult sometimes. I watch as Luke walks over to me and wraps his arms around my body.

"I'm sorry, love" He whispers and kisses the top of my head "Wear the black one" He begins "It makes your ass look great" He whispers in my ear. I gasp and punch his stomach.

"You asshole!" I giggle and grab the black dress pulling it on.

"Thanks for the show sexy" Luke laughs and I send him a flirty wink. I guess you could say its kinda normal for the two of us, seeing as though we both enjoy flirting with people.

"Don't act like you don't like it"

"Oh baby, I don't just like it, I love it" He laughs and I join.

A knock on the door breaks our laughter and I run to go get it.

"Hey (Y/N)" Jack smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Hey" I smile and open the door to let him in.

"Luke's here?" He asks and I turn around in shock.

"How'd you know that?" I ask.

Is he psychic or some shit?

"His shoes are in the corner" He says and I nod.

"Yeah he was helping me get ready" I smile.

"Luke! Let's go" I yell and watch the hot tall boy walk down the steps.

"Hey Luke" Jack mumbles and Luke ignores him causing me to pinch his side.

"Hi Jack" He fakes a smile and I scowl at him.

"Let's get going!" I say happily and we all walk out but before I reach the door Luke pulls me back by my arm.

"I thought you were getting me a date" He groans.

"Yeah, well I lied" I nervously smile.

"Really?"

"I'm sorry Luke" I say and hug him.

***

~Luke's P.O.V~

I watch the two of them. Sounds weird, but they are. They don't belong together. She belongs with me. They're so different.

"I can't wait to get you home" He whispers in her heat and I mentally gag "I'm going to cuddle you so hard" He whispers and I burst into laughter.

(Y/N) looks at me with an angry look and it only makes me laugh harder.

"Luke can I talk to you for a minute?" She asks an eyebrow raised. She grabs my arm harshly and drags me out of the restaurant.

"I'm gonna cuddle you so hard" I giggle and press her against the wall. She groans and hides her face in her hands.

"Luke stop"

"I'm sorry but seriously, babe you can't actually be serious right now" I laugh.

"I like him a lot okay? He is my boyfriend after all" She rolls her eyes.

"He's a pansy though" I laugh "I could give you so much more" I say before I could stop myself.

"W-what?" She asks completely shocked.

"Uh nothing" I shake my head "Lets go back inside" I laugh and begin to walk back inside but she stops me and pushes me against the wall.

"Luke! What did you say?" She says sternly and I sigh.

"I guess I uh... I kinda um..." I stammer and she rolls her eyes.

"Luke spit it out!" She huffs.

"I like you okay? I guess all the flirting we've done for all these years kinda got to me, or made me get the wrong impression especially since you probably don't like me ba-" She cuts me off by pressing her lips to mine. Her hand travel to my neck as the other one rests on my chests. I swipe my tongue across her bottom lip and she gladly lets me in. I rest my hands on her hips and pull her into me as our lips continue moving against eachother.

"(Y/N) what? Why?" A voice stammers and (Y/N) pulls away her face bright red.

"Uhh Jack"

"What the hell? I thought we were dating!" He yells and (Y/N) winces.

"I'm sorry" She whispers.

"Whatever we're done" Jack hisses and walks away.

I look at (Y/N) and see her watching Jack walk away. She shrugs "He was a pansy anyways" She laughs brings her lips back to mine.

I could get used to this.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
HI

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS SHIT

LOVE YALL

CAILIN