7. Austin Mahone Part 2

|Part 2|

Enjoy!!

(Edited👍)

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

"What the fuck is going on here?" I hear a voice scream. A voice that belongs to Austin.

"Nothing of your concern" I roll my eyes.

"Nothing of my concern?!? You are my concern!" He screams.

"Didn't seem like that earlier while Taylor was basically undressing you with her eyes in the hallway, not to mention when you fucked her in the janitors closet" I mumble.

"(Y/N) I think I'm gonna go" Jake says.

"No you don-"

"Yeah you should go" Austin cuts me off.

"I'll see you later" Jake says and kisses my cheek causing Austin to glare at him.

"Bye Jake and thank you for everything" I smile. He nods and walks out of the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK AUSTIN?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!"

"Stop yelling" He says calmly.

"NO! DON'T TELL ME TO STOP YELLING! I HAVE HELD ALL OF THIS IN SINCE FUCKING FRESHMAN YEAR AND IM GOING TO LET IT OUT AND YOU ARE GOING TO LISTEN! YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING WHORE!! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OLD AUSTIN?!? THE AUSTIN THAT ALWAYS STUCK BY ME AND WOULD STAND UP FOR ME! I DON'T LIKE THIS AUSTIN! YOU ARE HORRIBLE AND ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS GETTING LAID AND I'M SICK OF IT!" I scream.

"(Y/N) I'm sorry I didn't know you felt that way" He says quietly.

"Of course you didn't it's not like you would listen to me anyways" I say.

When he stays silent I continue "You know there were times I would just sit in my room and just think of how great it would be for you to like me back, how great it would be to actually be called your girlfriend, but now thinking back it's quite funny actually, because you don't do girlfriends do you? You're a fuck and dump type guy right? Someone I never thought you'd be" I laugh bitterly. Tears beginning to fall down my face.

He slightly winces at my words "Is that really what you think of me?" he asks.

I shake your head "No" I sigh "I'm just mad and I'm sorry"

He walks closer to me and I step back but soon run into the wall "I'll forgive as long as you forgive me, I've been an asshole and I'm so sorry, from now on its you and me, no one else" he says and grabs my hands. He puts my arms around his neck and places his on my hips. He leans in slowly and our lips meet, butterflies erupt in my stomach as our lips move in sync, his tongue swipes my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly let him in. He mumbles a quiet 'jump' against my lips and I jump and wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me to my bedroom and lays me down on my bed. He climbs over to me straddling my waist. He trials his lips down my neck and I let out a quiet moan as he sucks on my sweet spot, he pulls back and smirks at the hickey he left.

"You're mine now baby" He whispers in my ear. He pulls at the hem of my shirt lifting it over my head and throwing it to the floor, he goes to take off my bra but I stop him.

"What's wrong (Y/N)?" He asks.

"I don't want to be another notch in your belt Austin" I murmur.

He leans down and pecks my lips "You'd never be just a notch in my belt"

I nod and he reaches around and unclasps my bra and pulls it off my shoulders, he kisses my lips once more and I pull at his shirt, he takes it off and throws it across the room. He lips trail kisses down the valley of my breasts and stops to suck in my left nipple while pinching the right, I moan softly and he detaches his mouth from me, he trails kisses down my stomach and to the waistband of my jeans, he slowly unbuttons my jeans and pulls them down my legs he begins to rub me through my underwear and I let out a moan.

"Does that feel good baby?" He asks seductively. I just moan in response not able to find the words, I gasp as he moves my underwear to the side and plunges two fingers into me, he pumps his fingers out slowly and attaches his lips to my clit.

"Oh my god" I moan as he sucks harshly on my clit, his fingers pick up the pace and I can feel the burning in the pit of my stomach "Austin I'm close" I moan.

"Let go" he says, I release on his fingers and he puts them in his mouth sucking off the juices, he then licks up my slit cleaning me off, I flip the two of us over so that I am straddling him, and kiss down his neck finding his sweet spot, he moans when I find it, I kiss his lips which gets heated quickly and grind my hips into his.

I kiss down his chest until I reach his pants, I unbutton them and throw then behind me, I lick up the front of his boxers and tug at the waistband with my teeth, feeling his prominent bulge in his boxers. I tug off his boxers and my mouth drops at the size of his length, he chuckles at my reaction but it quickly turns into a groan as I begin to pump his length, I lick up to the tip lightly sucking on the head, he grips my hair and pushes my mouth down further on his length so that I am deep throating him

"Oh god (Y/N)" He moans loudly, I move my head at a quick pace and he moans louder as he releases into my mouth I swallow and let out a squeal as he flips me over quickly, But I let out a loud scream as he pounds into me.

"Austin" I scream as he thrusts in and out of me at a fast pace.

"God baby, you feel so good" He moans into my ear.

"I'm gonna cum" I moan.

"Me too baby" Austin groans I cum over his length and he pulls out and releases onto my stomach, he takes to fingers and wipes his cum off my stomach and puts his fingers in my mouth.

"Suck" He demands softy and I oblige and suck on his fingers. He lays next to me and pulls me into his chest

"I love you (Y/N) I always have and I want you to be my girlfriend" Austin says quietly in my ear.

"I love you Austin and I would love to be your girlfriend" I grin while looking at him. We spend the entire night cuddling in my bed until we fall asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Oh shit! Someone bring me the holy water

Anyways how was that for smut? I want to know if I should do more smut scenes

I love you❤️❤️❤️

~Cailin🍕