Austin Mahone

I had off 3 hours early today, ITS FUCKING SNOWING!!!!

Did you guys here about the Ausmila break up?! I hate to admit it but I'm kinda happy.

Enjoy!!

|It's About Damn Time|

~Austin's P.O.V~

I watch as she sleeps next to me, her bare cheat rising and falling slowly, her eyelashes resting in her cheeks and her lips parted slightly. She's absolutely beautiful.

I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her into my chest and sigh in content, only if everyday could be like this. I feel my eyes start to droop and soon I'm asleep.

***

I wake up to the sound if shuffling around my room and I open my eyes to see (Y/N) getting dressed. I look at the time and see that it's 8:34 and I let out a groan before standing up and pulling on my boxers.

"Mornin' babe" I wrap my arms around her torso that's covered by my shirt from behind.

"Austin, let go" She sighs and pulls my arms off of her.

"Why are you leaving?" I ask and she sighs again and turns to face me.

"Because Austin this" she motions between the two of us "Is nothing, we are nothing!"

"But, what?" I stammer.

"I told you once before, I don't do boyfriends, I get it in and get out, I don't stay around, participate in that lovey dovey bullshit, And I definitely don't fall in love and I told you that from the beginning"

"But-But"

Just say it Austin!

"But I'm in love with you!" I blurt and her head shoots up a shocked expression on her face. "I know you've used me from the beginning and I know that you'll probably never talk to me anymore, but I love you and I don't have a single regret in the world because you're perfect, you mean the world to be and you may not realize it but my whole world revolves around you, and I'm not done falling for you yet, honestly I don't think I'll ever be done falling for you" I tell her and her eyes soften but her face twists with anger.

"You know what you're right I won't talk to you again, because I will never love you! Now don't fucking call me, don't text me, don't ever try to get in contact with me! I hate you!" She yells before running out of my apartment.

Great, I just had to fuck shit up I shouldn't have told her, I should've kept all my feeling to myself.

My phone buzzes on the bedside table showing me I have a text message. I look to see its from AC and open it.

From: AC

The guys and I are gonna go play basketball wanna join?

To: AC

Nah not today

From: AC

Why is that bitch coming over for some morning sex?

To: AC

Shut the fuck up Alex she has nothing to do with this

He sends me another message but I decide to ignore it, not in the mood for his shit.

***

I've done nothing today, I've been in the same position, scrolling through my photos looking at all her pictures, when I stop at my favorite one a tear slides down my cheek. She didn't know anyone was taking a picture, but luckily Zach loved her and he knew I did, so the three of us hung out all the time and he decided to take the picture.