7. Austin Mahone

(Edited👍)

Enjoy!!

|(Insert imagine name)|

[A/N Sorry I'm too lazy to think of a name]

Austin and I had been best friends since we were in diapers, I developed a crush on him sometime during the 6th grade but I knew he wouldn't feel the same, and part of me was happy because he was sort of a player. He became a player in High School and he was always popular, I was somewhat popular but not like Austin.

Currently Austin and I were walking down the hallway to class, I had Art and Austin had P.E. the gym was on the other side of the school but he would walk me to class everyday anyways.

"(Y/N)!!!" I hear him scream.

"What?" I say and look at him.

"I've been trying to talk to you for the past 5 minutes"

"I'm sorry Austin! I got distracted"

"It's fine, well as I was trying to say, do you want to go-"

"Austin!!" A high pitched voice screeches.

We both turn around to see Taylor. Taylor is always one to flirt with Austin, and to be honest it's pisses me off.

"Hey Taylor" Austin says with a wink. I roll my eyes and mentally gag.

"Austin, it's so great to see you" Taylor says while rubbing her hand down Austin's chest "Have you been working out?" she giggles.

I mentally gag again at how desperate she is.

"A little bit yeah" he says.

Taylor looks at me "Ew why are you hanging out with her?" she scoffs in disgust.

Austin looks at me and then back at Taylor "Um I don't know really" he say and my mouth falls open.

"Wow" I whisper "I'll see you in math Austin" I roll my eyes and walk past him brushing his shoulder.

"Thank god she's gone" I hear Taylor

But the worst part was Austin's reply.

"Yeah I know"

Icontinue my walk to Art class and take my normal seat next to Jake. Jake is a football player and has been my friend since 5th grade he's extremely popular but so nice.

"Hi (Y/N)" He smiles sweetly.

"Hey Jake, how are you?" I ask politely.

"I'm great, what about you? You look stressed" He laughs lightly.

"Yeah well Taylor as usual, but now it's Austin as well" I mutter.

"Just freaking tell him you like him!" He chuckles and nudges me with his shoulder.

Jake is the only person who knows that I like Austin. I knew that he'd keep my secret, he's the only person I trust besides Austin.

"I can't do that Jake, he's a player and always will be" I sigh shaking my head.

"If you don't I will" He threatens.

I raise my eyebrows "You wouldn't"

"Oh but I would" He laughs.

The teacher interrupts our conversation when she slams the door.

~Austin's P.O.V~

"Thank god she's gone" Taylor giggles.

"Yeah I know" I sigh, Why did I say that?

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"Nothing I'm great" I force a smile knowing she's dumb enough to believe it.