5. 5 Seconds of Summer

(Edited👍)

ENJOY!!!

-Song Preference-

~Amnesia~ [coz this song is bæ]

|Warning Calum's sucks and most of them are really short|

Ashton: (His P.O.V)

'...And even though your friends tell me you're doing fine, Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you'

On the way to Mikey's house for band practice I let my mind wonder back to her. My mind always wonder to her.

Like; Is she okay? Does she ever get lonely? Does she miss me? and the most dreaded of all the questions, Has she moved on?

My thoughts get interrupted by a body crashing into mine. I look down and see (Y/N)'s best friend

"I'm sorry (Y/BFF/N)"

"It's fine Ash, how are you?" (s)he asks [A/N for those who have best guy friends like me]

"I've had better days, how about you?"

"I'm great" (s)he smiles.

"How is she?" I ask with a shaky voice.

"She's fine" her best friend said slowly "She has a new boyfriend" my face falls.

"Oh well um it was nice seeing you but I have to go to band practice" I smile sadly and walk away.

"Hey Ash before you go" (s)he begins "Give her a call she gets lonely sometimes" (s)he sends me a smile and and I nod.

===

Calum: (His P.O.V)

'I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted, I thought about our last kiss how it felt the way you tasted'

I sitting in the parking lot of (Y/N) and I's favorite bar, we used to come here every other Friday and get completely wasted.

I wished she was still here with me.

But nope I had to fuck up and ruin everything.

I still remember the last kiss we shared.

|Flashback|

"One more kiss?" I ask quietly.

She nods and comes closer.

I cup her cheek and bring my lips to hers, she's wearing that damn Chapstick that I love, too quickly she pulls away and I frown.

"Goodbye Cal" she whispers and kisses my cheek. She walks out of the door.

"Goodbye (Y/N), I love you" I whisper as the tears fall.

|Flashback Over|

As I turn my car back on and get ready to drive away I hear a familiar laugh and I look through my windshield and see (Y/N) hand and hand with some guy.

She looks so happy. I feel tears form in my eyes as I speed out of the parking lot.

I shouldn't have let her walk away...

But I did.

She walked out of the door, and out of my life leaving me with nothing but the taste of her vanilla Chapstick.

[A/N they have vanilla cupcake Chapstick and it is like to die for😱]

===

[Michaels whole preference is a flashback coz yeah]

Mikey: (His P.O.V)

"I remember the day you told me you were leaving, I remember the makeup running down your face, and the dreams you left behind you didn't need them..."

|Flashback|

"Mikey I can't do this anymore" she says with tears in her eyes.

"(Y/N) what do you mean?"

"This, us" she gestures between us.

I watch as her tears fall along with her mascara that I always told her she didn't need.

"Well what about all our dreams (Y/N) huh? Are you just going to throw them all away?"

She shakes her head "Mikey I don't want to argue"

"Then don't just please stay, there's so much we haven't done yet" I say as I grab her face.

She jerks her head out of my grip "No Michael! I can't do this, I have to leave" she screams and runs out of the door.

And I let her, I don't even try and stop her.

I just made the worst mistake of my life...

===

Luke: (His P.O.V)

"If today I woke up with you right beside me, like all of this was just some twisted dream, I hold you closer than I ever did before, and you'd never slip away..."

I jolt awake drenched in sweat from my nightmare. I look beside me and let out a sigh of relief when I see (Y/N) sleeping next to me. I pull her as close as possible and I hear her giggle.

"Luke what are you doing?" she whispers in a sleepy voice.

"What I can't cuddle my amazingly beautiful girlfriend?" I laugh and kiss her forehead.

"Are you okay?" she furrows her eyebrows.

"I am now" I whisper "(Y/N)?"

"Hmm" she hums.

"You know I love you right?"

"Yes Luke you tell me everyday" she giggles softly.

"Well I just want to let you know I'm never letting you get away from me okay? No matter how hard you try to leave you're not going anywhere" I tell her and stroke her hair.

"Good because I wouldn't ever dream of leaving"

Well I've dreamt of you leaving My subconscious adds.

"Good now go back to sleep baby" I whisper and peck her lips.

"Goodnight Luke I love you" she says and kisses my collarbone.

"Goodnight (Y/N) I love you more"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HI!!

I REALLY LIKE THESE

CALUMS TURNED OUT BETTER THAN EXPECTED BUT I STILL THINK IT WAS BAD

I LOVE YOU❤️❤️❤️

~Cailin🍕