Havoc and Chaos - Gritho - General

Me: I'm making progress on my songfic, The cleo request, The Grian ghost AU part 2, and the angsty oneshot! :D
My mind: Lol imagine Grian and Etho causing chaos together
Me: Wha- but I need to work on my other drafts-
My mind: IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THEY PRANKED THE ENTIRE SERVER
Me:

Sooo yeah! that's basically what happened. I'm working on a lot of other projects, but I had this in my mind, and it kept bugging me if I didn't do it, so yeah, have this oneshot that I speedrunned in like, 3 hours because I suddenly had a big movivation burst to write this.

Ship: Gritho (Grian x Etho)
Ship type: Platonic, unless readers want to see it otherwise

Summary of the entire story: Grian being an evil gremlin, while Etho is just Etho.
*+*+/|\+*+*×*+*+/|\+*+*

/-+* Grian's POV *+-\

I had a cheeky plan. I was going to go on a pranking spree. It's been a quiet week, it was too quiet. And then, Bdubs and Scar thought they could just get away with pranking me.

-~[Earlier that same day]~-

"What. Is. THIS?"

'Your room looked rather lonely, so we decided to build you a diorite chimney. Love Bdubs and Scar.'

-~[Flashback end]~-

"When will they learn, When will they learn..." I hummed to myself as I gathered the items I needed, "When will they learn, when will they learn..." I gathered everything I needed in 5 shulkers, and began flying with my elytra to my nearest target, "When will they learn... NOT TO PRANK ME."

I first went to one of my nearest dear neighbors and best friend, Scar. Did he really think he could just get away with pranking me? I set down the first shulker and got out some bamboo. You know what I'm going to do next.

I walked around and found a hoard of naturally spawned pandas. I smirked as I grabbed the bamboo from my inventory and started luring them over back to Scar's base. I eventually got two, and started breeding them until there were ten. Scar's going to have fun with these guys.

I then got a cheeky idea, and chuckled. I placed down a sign, and wrote 'so I heard you liked pandas, Scar -Tango'. I then flew away like nothing happened.

Next up, my good old pal, Mumbo. Why am I pranking everyone when the only people that pranked me were Scar and Bdubs? Well, it's just for fun. The server's been too quiet lately, so if another war broke out, that'll probably solve it.

I got out the same shulker, and this time I grabbed some bells, a bit of some redstone dust, and some repeaters. I didn't really know what I wanted to do to Mumbo, so I just made loud repeating bells around his base. It got so loud I even had to turn sounds off.

Okay, I'm done here. I flew away to my next target

Next up, The EthoSlab! I landed in the middle of Etho's exterior-less base. I got out my second shulker, and started working. But then-

"Grian? What are you doing in my base?"