Short Ship Prompts 1 [Gridoc/Scardubs/Stresskal/Grumbo]

The otp generator I used is https://atsuzaki-playground.neocities.org/

I just did this to practice writing fluffy romantic ships, since I'm bad at those unless it's angst.
*+*+/|\+*+*×*+*+/|\+*+*

Prompt #1 - Gridoc (Grian x Doc)
[Btw this is an AU where all the hermits live together in one house that was large and has multiple floors]

Prompt #1 - Gridoc (Grian x Doc)[Btw this is an AU where all the hermits live together in one house that was large and has multiple floors]

Grian was watching a movie in his room, and loudly may I add.

"Can someone go tell Grian to turn down the volume of what he's watching? It's too loud." X said as fighting sounds echo from two floors above.

"I'll go." Doc nodded, walking towards the stairs, "I bet it's just some childish action film."

"Don't lose on me!" Grian said cheering for the main character which was fighting. and someone knocked on the door, "Come in!" Grian shouted.

Doc opened the door and walked in, "Gri, the sound of whatever you're watching is too loud. We can literally hear it from the first floor. Please turn down the volume."

"Oh, sorry." Grian said shortly before grabbing the remote and lowered the volume.

"What are you watching anyways?" Doc asked, sitting besides him.

"Right now? I'm watching this really trilling superhero movie!" Grian said, seeming exited to tell Doc about it, "Look! The main character is fighting the antagonist and his sidekick!"

Doc smiled and rolled his eyes, "Seems like a normal cartoon movie for children."

"Don't say that!" Grian huffed, before turning his attention back to the screen and pointed towards the hero and the villain sidekick that were fighting against each other, "Doc, see the hero and the one he's fighting?"

"The blonde one and the dark brown haired one?"

"Yeah!"

"What about them?"

"They're always against each other, and are rivals through out the story in the first and second movie. But deep inside, they actually developed care for each other because of their rivalry!" Grian told Doc, "That's why a lot of people ship them, including me! Their relationship is so cute!" 

"Huh." Doc commented, before putting on a smug smirk, "That sounds like you and me right there."

A slight pink blush was visible on Grian's face, "Doc, cut it out!" he said, hitting Doc's shoulder, as Doc burst out laughing.

Prompt #2 - Scardubs (Scar x Bdubs)

I love this one