Dramaturgy - Scarian - Songfic - Angst

I made this from almost a week ago.
This is my first time making a songfic AND Writing hanahaki, so it's probably cringe.

That's right.
Hanahaki.

If you haven't heard of the song, I suggest you listen to it, It's amazing.
And yes, I'm using the English cover by JubyPhonic. It's one of my favorite songs.

Ship: Scar x Grian
Type: Romantically
Category: Angst. Definitely Angst.
Setting: Season 7, Turf War, AU

Warnings:
- Blood
- The Hanahaki disease
- Might add more

Alterations for the chapter

- The old Mycelium HQ is still "unfound"
- Etho is an ACTUAL mole, instead of just scamming Scar of his diamonds
- The Turf war is actually serious here
- In this AU, Mumbo actually joined the resistance. 
- In this AU, the HEP actually believed Mumbo was the real mother spore for quite some time, and targeted him after he stole the diamond throne. Hence why he joined the Resistance for protection.
*+*+/|\+*+*×*+*+/|\+*+*

"Grian!"

Grian snapped out of his thoughts to see Ren running up to him

"What's wrong, G? You look pretty down in the dumps!"

Grian just put up a smile, "no, no, I'm fine, I'm just a little nervous about the war, that's all. Thanks for checking, Ren."

Knew it already fine, misery inside

Ren just believed what Grian said, nodded and sat beside him, "yeah, it's been about 2 years since our last one right? Unbelievable!"

Grian nodded and gave a tense smiled, "yeah... it feels like that was only yesterday since the civil war. Glad we made amends."

At myself I would laugh

fallen down behind

"Oh, right, Etho told me he wanted to talk, see ya later, G!"

"Yeah, I need to go myself, I'll be in the vault if you need me"

Grian just smiled and waved at Ren as he walked away and walked away himself.

But I don't know a thing

love or losing see?

So I threw to the side any human in me

Right as Ren was out of view, his smile dropped, and he stopped walking. He knew that he was running out of time. He started coughing, blood and petals came out. His time was almost up. If only he had the courage to tell Scar, but look where he's at. At war with the guy he loved.

If I live a lie of shallow

words and empty replies

Then what am I?

"Scar? I think we're ready now."

X said, but Scar wasn't fully listening. He was busy thinking of everything that's happened. False  had found and reported the whereabouts of the real Resistance HQ, and they were about to attack it.