introduction

Hey, hey, hey, how are you guys? Welcome to my new story, 'Hi, soulmate!' Before we start, here are some starting notes:

Gender Neutral reader! I tried to keep it as non-gendered as possible, using they/them pronouns here and there! ATTENTION! The book was being written WHILE the show was still coming out and was originally with a female reader, which has been changed since, but there might still be some female pronouns here and there. If you find any, feel free to call me out! And sorry if I don't react immediately, I try to read all my notifications but it might happen that some things slip by! If you mind the mistakes too much, feel free to skip this fic!

Swearing! I swear a lot in real life  so there're swearing in this book, though I try to keep it to the bare minimum!

Comments! I love reading them, so feel free to leave any!

Typos/Mistakes! If you want to, do call me out if there're any misspellings, let me know!

Plot! The story follows the original SK8 plot, along with some additions and alterations by me.

Spoilers! Since this story follows the original plot of the anime, there will be major spoilers, so I advice watching the anime before reading this!

No smut/nsfw content! It could be hinted or mentioned, but it won't be explicitly written, sorry!

English! English isnt my native language, just wanted you to know.

Legend! Here's a key for the people who aren't familiar with the shortcuts:

Y/n - your name

L/n - last name

Y/n/n - your nickname

h/c - hair color

e/c - eye color

f/c - favorite color

f/f - favorite food

Also, if you haven't read my Reki x Reader fanfic, 'the girl from 's', go check it out on my account!

Now I'll let you read the book! I hope you enjoy it!