author's note

Well, we made it to the end.

First of all, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who stuck through with this story. And for so many people even reading it in the first place. It's so unreal how many reads this story got for such a short period of time, the SK8 Fandom really is big.

I really still can't believe that SK8 ended yet. After writing the last chapter of this story, it finally hit me that it's over and I feel like crying. I'll miss it a lot and I'm gonna pray daily for a second season, because they can't just leave it like that, right?

For now, this book is over. I wasn't sure if I should end it the same way as the anime, but it only felt appropriate. So, unless there's a second season, this story is over. Though, hopefully there's a second season so I can come back here and continue, because this book was very fun to write! Though, after writing it, I've realized that writing about an anime that hasn't ended yet can be pretty tricky and hard, heh.

Once again, thank you guys for all the reads, comments and love this book has received. It feels nice sharing something with the SK8 community here. Plus, thanks to SK8, I got to meet some very cool people, who I thank for being my friends now.

So, yeah. For now, we can only hope for a season two.

That was all from me. See you guys in other stories!