4.1 | adam, the matador of love

EP 6 WAS LJDFHKLSJDFHSKD FSKJDFHK HOLY SHIT IT MOTIVATED ME TO WRITE NOW SO I CAN GET TO WRITE EP 6 JDFKKLJFHDSHKSDFKL ALSO SHIRTLESS LANGA OMFGGGGGGGGG WE WERE FED

- - -

''What if I say I won't take it back?''

''I'll have you take it back,'' Reki said as he kicked his skateboard up and held it in front of himself. ''With this!"

''A challenger!''

''Can it be that we'll actually see Adam skating?''

''The legend has descended!''

''ADAM! ADAM! ADAM!''

''If I win, you have to apologize to Miya,'' Reki demanded, no hint of worry in his voice.

''Don't sympathize with me!'' Miya protested, his eyes hidden behind his bangs. ''I'm totally fine. It just means I'm going back to the beginning.''

''I'm not sympathizing. It's just that I absolutely hate guys like him!'' Reki cleared for him. ''Hey! Why don't you say something? Aren't your ears sticking out of that mask?''

''If emotions could be seen by the eye, what shapes would they be?'' Adam questioned.

''Huh?''

''I believe it will be a spring,'' Adam spoke as he circled around Langa. ''That spring will have different amounts of water depending on the occasion.''

''Don't change the subject! I-''

Adam put up his fist, almost shoving it in Reki's face. ''My spring is currently completely dry. Because I don't have even one millimeter of interest in you. But . . .'' He started circling his skateboard around Langa, causing you to have to slightly jump to the side so you don't get run over. ''But . . . Good. You're good. It flows out. It gushes out. That's right. The prize of this bet shall be you! If I win . . . you will skate with me next time. How's that?'' He put his finger under Langa's chin, making him look up.

Your eyes widened and you were about to protest on Langa's behalf.

''Alright.''

You sighed, not surprised he didn't turn it down. Of course he wouldn't, he isn't smart enough to do so. In his mind, any challenge is an opportunity to skate, no matter how reckless and dangerous it might be.

''Hey! Langa!'' Reki protested.

''It's a deal.''

- - -

'My friend is so reckless!'

'Hello to you too? :) What'd he do now?'

'He accepted a challenge he shouldn't have! It's dangerous and he'll probably get hurt!'

Langa halted for a second, his pen hovering over his arm. Their friend accepted a challenge? That sounded like what happened earlier, though if they weren't happy about your friend accepting it, maybe he shouldn't mention how his night had gone either.

'Oh? If it's as dangerous as you say, maybe he shouldn't have. He's probably dumb for that.'

'Indeed he is! Both he and our other friend are dumbasses!'

Langa laughed.

'I'm so worried for both of them right now, why're they always like this?'

'I'm sure they can handle it if they accepted it.'

'I hope they can, I don't want them ending up in a hospital.'

That really sounds like something you would say, Langa realized, but shook his head upon the realization. He smiled at the thought. You seemed similar to his soulmate, maybe you could be friends if you met.