It's Just For Fun -Ricky Horror- 16

They say that a bath relaxes your body. That it helps release stress.

But it does not work on me.

I lay in the tub. My sweat made the water dirty. I poured more Mr. Bubbles into the tub and ran my hand through the water fast making bubbles appear. It covered my whole body.

"Hey hunts are you okay?" asked someone outside of the door.

"Yeah, I'm good."

I sighed. I wasn't even sure if I was.

To be honest I was never sure how I felt.

I was always confused.

"Oh, okay um... we're going to go out to eat pizza. Want to tag along?"

Pizza sounded good at the moment. But at the same time I didn't want food.

I wanted a direction that told me where to go and what to do towards the future. I nodded but realized that they couldn't see me.

"Sure. When are we leaving?"

"In about an hour and a half."

"Okay. Thanks."

"No problem."

I heard their footsteps walking away. I took this time to sink my head into the dirty bath water. I took a deep breath and went down.

I just stayed there.

Wishing that I was many things.

That I was in many places at once.

But we all know that our reality sucks. No matter whom you are.

And that's what hurts us the most.

At that moment I thought my life wouldn't get better. So I did what some people would do if they were surrounded by water.

I breathed in the soapy water. Choking on it I coughed underwater.

I didn't even try to go up for air.

I was desperate. So desperate to die right now that I was crying under the water.

My eyes started to get heavy. My body was going limp.

I tried to open my eyes. But nothing budged.

I'm pathetic. Here I am drowning myself in a filled bathtub in my filth. Finally realizing that my life wasn't like other peoples life. It was better. Significantly better than theirs but here I'm almost floating trying to die.

So what do I do now? Do I give up or try to get up?

"Hunter!"

I heard muffled noises, probably because my ears have water in them.

"Hunter!"

"Hunter baby!"

I felt being pulled out and something wrap around me. I lazily looked up to a person with a grey beanie. Well that narrow's it down huh?

"DANNY!" I flinched as I heard this person yell.

"SOMEONE! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!"

I tried to move my hand to let him know I was okay. But it was like he didn't feel it. I got up and I felt dazed.

I was standing but my body was in Ben's arms.

He was turning red from yelling. It looked like he was crying too. He held my body close to him. Finally Danny, Ricky and Angelo ran in.

They all stared at my body wrapped in a white towel. They say ben crying and they rapidly hurried to his side.

Ricky grabbed my chin and pinched my nose.

"How long was she out?" asked a panicked Chris.

"I don't know. I came in to get my charger that I left here and I saw something in the tub. So I checked it out and it was her. I- I don't know how long she was out." He hiccupped.

"It's fine. Her heart is still beating." Said Angelo.

"Okay. Ready Ricky?" asked Danny.

"Yeah." Ricky said.

He put his mouth on mine and blew air in.

My vision became blurry. My stomach hurt and I felt like I was choking. Water came out of my nose and then everything went black.

What the fuck is going on?