It's Just For Fun -Ricky Horror- 21

"Nooo! Fucking dumbass!"

"YOU FUCKING JOKING YOU STUPID FUCK!?"

"I LOST SO MUCH MONEY BECAUSE OF THIS!"

"AWWW TO BAD! Pay up wanker."

Cameron glared at Sam while he gave him the money.

"Grow up. It's just a stupid video game."

They all turned and glared at me. I rolled my eyes and shrugged as I flopped down on the couch.

"What? It is a video game." I said.

"It's not stupid. It's fucking Mario Brothers." Danny said through his teeth.

"Just because something got you so down doesn't mean you gotta bring our fun down." Mumbled James.

I sighed and got up.

I went outside at the back year and lit my cigarette. I let the toxins take over my lungs for a while before breathing it out.

"I need to fix things with Hunter." I said to myself.

"I promise to listen to what she has to say, understand, and control any emotion within me."

I closed my eyes and went inside to my room. I looked over at the clock that showed 2:17.

I got my car keys and left.

Hunter's P.O.V

I lay in bed.

I couldn't take it.

Hearing their screams.

Screams about me.

I closed my eye tightly and pressed the pillow to my ear as my other ear pressed on the mattress. I pulled my Green Ranger blanket over my head trying to block their screams out.

They only fainted.

"BECAUSE OF HER!" Mother screamed.

"IT WASN'T HER FAULT!" Father screamed back.

"LUKE WE LOST OUT ONLY SON! Just because SHE WANTED HIM TO TAKE HER TO A FUCKING ZOO! IT'S HER FAULT! I LOST MY BABY BECAUSE OF THAT BRAT!"

"NO IT IS NOT! What ever happened to Zane Was NOT her fault. She didn't get the guy to drive drunk." He yelled.

"Well I don't care. I don't want her near me EVER again." She sternly said.

Hearing my mother accuse me, of my brother's death, hurt a lot. But her not wanting me hurt more.

"Macy, what are you saying?" Father said shakily.

"I think you and I both know what I'm saying Luke."

There was a moment of silence before she spoke again. "I want to forget her."

I head her walk away

My father's shadow was visible under my door. He sighed and walked to my door. He came inside and sat at the edge of my bed. He pulled the cover off my hand and pillow and grabbed my tiny hand as he pulled the pillow away from my ear.

He huffed and looked at me sadly. His grey eyes were dull.

They held pain, sadness, worry... Anger.

"Hunter? Sweetie... I..."

"Mother hates me."

"No baby girl. She's just... Upset."

"I heard her father. She hates me for something that I didn't mean to cause. I can't forgive myself. I killed my big brother." I wept.

"It's okay sweetie. I promise. It's not your fault. He wanted to take you. It was only bad timing. Your mother loves you. I promise."

"Pinky promise?"

He hesitated. "I can't keep up with something like that Hunter."

He licked his lips and looked at my pinky. "You'll understand later on why okay?"

It got quiet.

"It's getting late baby girl. Get some rest okay? I love you. So, so much." Father kissed my forehead and closed the door behind him as he left.

He never pinky promised.

As days went by my mother accepted the death of my brother and never spoke to me. She never paid attention to me. At dinner she only served two plates.

So my father would serve mine.

It got awkward as one year passed. Then more. But my father tried his best.

But soon enough it turned him to trying harder.

I felt a cold hand bring me to the present.

Out of my day dream; from my childhood past.

"Hunter? Tell me. Why did you do it.?" Ricky asked once more.

I looked at my hand and licked my dry lips. "I guess..."

He waited for my answer.

"I wanted to be remembered."