It's Just For Fun -Ricky Horror- 28

I don't think I was suppose to be here.

Ricky sat next to Sam. Angelo sat next to me and grabbed my hand. I looked down at our hands and smiled up at him.

"So! I got us some take out." said Ryan.

I looked at Ricky and he glared at Angelo. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. I sighed.

"Chris?"

"Yeah Hunts?"

"Can you help me with something? Its kinda urgent." I said.

Everyone looked at me kinda worriedly. I shrugged it off and walked outside to the car that had my stuff still packed.

"So what's up?" Chris said towering over me.

"I need you to help me move."

"Ok, I'll go tell Balz to help me get your things into the house." He said starting to walk inside.

"I MENT AWAY FROM HERE CHRIS."

He stopped suddenly mid way. He turned slowly and looked at me. "What?"

"I need to move. Away from here." I said nervously.

"But... The doctor said to stay with us. He TOLD us to keep you."

"SO SUDDENLY I'M FUCKING IMPORTANT? IM AN OBJECT TO YOU GUYS? HUH?" I yelled getting worked up.

"Woah, Hunter calm down. I.. What's going on?"

"I can't." I said shaking my head. " I can't be here. I need to leave."

Chris hugged me and shook his head. "Please don't. Who's going to take care of you?"

"I don't know Chris. But I can't be here. Not when Sam is leaving here thinking I'm 'Special' and Ricky is still with her. I can't afford to get hurt again, yet go back to rehab."

He nodded. He walked inside and came out again. "I guess we should move in together. You and me." He said smiling.

"Can Angelo come too?" I asked.

"Ofcourse. Got get him. I'll start up the car and well go searching for a new place." He smiled at me.

"Ok!" I yelled running into the house.

I ran up to Ange and grabbed his hands that where smeared with hot sauce from the chicken. He looked at me with a chicken leg in his mouth and stared.

I yanked him up and ran with him to the car. He took the chicken wing out and looked between me and Chris as Chris started to drive.

"Where are you guys taking me? Oh god. I swear to god Chris! I didn't put your tooth brush in the toilet! It was Ryan!" He helplessly said.

"WHAT?!!" Chris yelled.

"I SWEAR I DIDN'T! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME STRANDED!" Ange said.

I laughed and Chris shook his head. "I'm going to fucking kill him."

"So.... we good?" Ange said hopeful.

"Yes. Fuck you guys though." Chris said. "We're going to look for new places. Just for you, me, and Hunter."

Ange looks between us again. He seemed... off.

"Oh... Why?"

"I can't be there. You know that." I responded.

"Is it because of... um... Ricky and his.... I mean, sam?"

I took a breath. "Yes."

"Then I guess we're on the same page." he whispered.

"What?" Chris asked.

"Nothing. Just that.... things will.. um, unfold? I guess that could be a word for it." Angelo said softly.

"What are you taking about?" I asked.

"You'll see." He said looking at his hands. "Just wait."

SO GUYS I LOVE YOU OK? OK BYEE.

AUSTIN CARLILE FAN FICTION. DID ONE. READ IT. COMMENT.

(I'll give you a cat.)

-Klash