It's Just For Fun -Ricky Horror- 24

Sorry I haven't updated. Wattpad does not inform me about you guys in my email anymore and I rarely get on my laptop. BUT! here it is... enjoy and forgive me, please?

-KLASH

'Ricky.'

'Ricky.'

'Save me.'

Ricky'S P.O.V

"SAM!" I yelled chasing after the blonde.

"NO! MY COFFEE!" Sam said running to a park.

I ran. I followed Sam up the playground stairs until Sam was by the swirling slide. Sam slid down and I ran to the slide head first sliding my way down. Sam still layed on the slide as I caught up. I got my coffee and Sam laughed.

"Ass."

"Jerk."

I kissed her and she kissed back. Our tongues fought against each other. I won the battle as she now sat on me.

"RICKY?!"

Sam and I broke the kiss looking at the direction that it came from. She had her arms around my head and my hands were in her waist.

A confused Angelo stood infront of us. In his eye could see a slight hint of anger.

My relationship with Sam Pissed him off.

"Yeah Ange?"

"Practice. Now."

"Oh, ok. I'll be right there."

He stood there with arms crossed. I kissed Sam and she giggled. I smiled into the kiss and she got up breaking it.

"Oh and Rick?" Ange said.

"Yeah?" I said looking at Ange as we walked inside to the basement.

"We are ALL going to see hunter. Three months passed so we're allowed to go. She's been good apparently so that she can see us. She missed us. She talks about you all the time apparently." He said.

I looked over at Sam who looked annoyed. She walked to the couch that was by the basement door and got her things.

"Where are you going Sam?" I asked the blonde.

"I'm going to go bring food. I need some time for myself right now." She said.

"Oh, ok. Be safe." I said.

She nodded and walked out. I turned around to see the guys looking at me in disappointment. I sighed and plugged in my guitar.

"What?" I said annoyed.

I looked up and Chris shook his head. Blaz glared at me, Devin stayed quiet tuning his bass and Ryan and Ange stared at me with a pissed off straight face.

"You better watch what you do Ricky. If Hunter gets hurt again, we will never forgive you." He said in a cold stone voice.

"I'm not doing shit Chris! I Ju-"

"Just dating Sam when you know DAMN well that Hunter still has feelings for you. What happend between her and Dominick was nothing. You know that. Now you're with Sam after you promised Hunter that you'd wait for her. That's Fucked up Richard. Fucked up. You better tell her and you will certainly NOT bring Sam. Do I make myself clear?"

I glared at him. "Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do Chris?"

"HER FUCKING FRIEND THAT STOOD UP FOR HER AND NEXT TO HER WHEN A CERTAIN GUY THAT LIKED HER DIDN'T. THAT'S WHO I AM."

I took a step back. I was stunned. I shook my head. "Lets just practice and go."

I started the riff to Abigail.