It's Just For Fun -Ricky Horror- 9

I needed a change.

And Andy was it.

No not like a new 'love' interest. But as new change.

A change that will help me get better.

I got up and walked to the window. I opened the curtain, opened the window, and turned back looking around the whole messy and dusty room.

I sighed. I locked the room's door and picked up the floor. Then I cleaned my room and the window.

I sprayed a freshener, made the bed changing the sheets to clean ones; I got new clean undergarments and clothes laying them on the bed.

I then moved to the bathroom cleaning it. I took a fast shower and changed.

I looked at the clock.

3:19 am. Shit. Morning.

I opened my door and walked out. I looked behind me and the door to the room stayed open. The room looked clean and everything.

I got to the front door. I took a deep breath and opened it. I felt a cold breeze. I couldn't even smile at my favorite weather.

I walked down to the side walk, up to the corner then I started to think about everything as I made my journey to the Park.

I started to cry as I ran streets. The cold and my hot breath made clouds in front of me as I cried.

I got to the park and collapsed by the side of the pond here.

I don't know how long I stayed here but I saw the sun coming up.

I touched the water as my head rested on my folded arm.

I glanced up at the sky; the sun rays hitting every feature of my face.

'Get up and come to me. I'm worried about you' Ricky's voice rung my ears.

I quickly sat up and look around. I was only greeted by loneliness.

I got up and walked back home. As I opened the door I heard yells and muffled voices.

I closed the door and stood by the entrance behind the wall that led to the living room.

"No! I LOST HER AND IT'S ALL YOUR FUALT RICKY! YOU AND DOMINIC BOTH! I WANT YOU GONE!"

"WE'LL FIND HER! NOT EVERYTHING HAD TO GO YOUR WAY KYRA! YOU DON'T KNOW HER AS I DO. YOU DON'T KNOW HER THAT LONG SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"WHY SHOULD I!? IT SEEMS LIKE I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CARES FOR HER HERE!"

"I fucking care more for her than anyone would ever." the person calmed down.

"Then why the fuck is she like this? Why did you break her heart huh? What a way to show it."

"You don't know how I feel right now. Or how I feel when I'm around her. How I felt when she was gone; when I left her."

"Like I said, what a way to show it."

"WHY DON'T YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP? YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING WHEN YOU DONT! I LOVER HER! I FUCKING LOVE HER OKAY! DO YOU WANT ME TO FEEL LIKE SHIT? BECAUSE FOR THE RECORD I ALREADY DO! I fucking love her and I keep letting her go through my fingers like sand." that person, who was Ricky, started to cry. He never cried.

I decided to show myself.

I walked in and went straight to the fridge and got water.

Everyone stared at me. "What?" I said staring back at them.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS!? DO YOU EVEN-"

"Care?" I raised an eyebrow at her finishing her sentence. "To be honest, not much. I do appreciate your concern. But you're taking this to a whole new level. Therefore, my friend, you are over reacting. Or, what people also call, a Drama queen. I know that my... Ways... This past-"