It's Just For Fun -Ricky Horror- 6

A/N: Hey guys, I won't be updating much since crap has been going around my life. BUT! I will update the chapters of stories I already got. Oh and one last thing. For those of you that love Motionless In White as I do [I'm a HUGE fan] There will be a TJ Bell story [Even though he's not int the band. Screw it act like he is in it for me sake] I haven't written chapters for it but Ihave ideas written. So Yeah.

KellyKlash:)

Half a week passed and I've been M.I.A. Kyra has gotten over Oliver. How? She slept with Andy biersack. And of course Oliver caught them in the action. He was devastated for some days. So he and I just lay in my room being M.I.A. You could say we were partners.

Then news spread fast throughout my Tumblr and Kyra's Facebook.

How? Well you see, Dominic posted pictures of his trip. Some included chicks and comments. It upset me that he would do that to me when I've kept my promise.

It upset me more that Ricky was right. So I went out to the mini bar downstairs while everyone was out and got drunk. And when I get drunk....

I go all out and I don't hesitate for shit.

so when the guys came home I was hanging from the top of railing of the stairs laughing, yelling, screaming, and singing along with the music that was blasting throughout the speakers of the house from my Zune.

"Whoa a fucking party! How come you didn't invite!" yelled Cameron.

"Join!" I yelled back as I started to sway.

"LET'S FUCKING PARTY LIKE THERE'S NOT A FUCKING THING TO STOP US!" Yelled Danny.

Kyra looked at me. Even if I was drunk, I knew that she was disappointed. She shook her head and got the rink that Andy handed her. I looked at Andy as I got down from the railing to meet them all. I hope he told her he was dating someone already, because if he didn't, she'd go back to her depression mode. And that is FUCKING annoying.

Yeah I love her to death but the chick got upset fucking easy for every little thing. I was always there. So it got annoying.

I stumbled towards the kitchen and saw Ricky there, standing while staring out the window at the sky light.

i wanted to be as quiet as possible but I fell on the floor as I dropped some bottles that were on the counter. I felt arms around my waist helping me stand up. They carried me until I felt a mattress underneath me.

"You were right" I croaked out.

"What?" he said.

"About him cheating. You were right."

He stayed sigh lent. Suddenly an ocean Flowed down my eyes and my knees came up to me chest. I laid me head on them and wrapped my arms around my knees. I started to sway back and forth crying. He wrapped his arms around me putting his chin on top of my head.

"I- I thought he was the one rick's. He- he made me believe that he was it" I sobbed out.

"I'm so sorry hunts. I- I'm here for you okay?" I nodded at him. I found my hands gripping on his shirt.

"Ricky. Can you do me a favor?" he looked at me and slightly kissed my forehead.

"Anything for you hunter."

"I- I want you to make me forget him. Right now. Make my pain go away. And make this moment better."

He looked at me. I stared back at him sobbing. I gripped a little tighter on his shirt and pushed him a little towards me.

"Please."

"I- I- hunts. No I don't want to take advantage of you-"

"You're not if I'm allowing it rick. Please"

I stared in his eyes hopefully. He had a sadden look. He shook his head.

"I can't. I'm sorry."

"But you said anything! Please. Please I don't want to remember him. Plea-ea-se" I said desperately.

He got up after giving me a kiss on my trembling lips. He shook his head and walked to the door. As he opened it he looked back at me.

"I'm sorry hunter. This isn't the right moment for us to do it. You're just angry at him. I know that if I do make your wishes true; you'll regret it later. And i don't want that. I hope you understand"

I sobbed more. My feet buried into the purple sheets that me and Dominic made love in. It broke me up more.

Ricky turned back one more time and stared into my eyes deeply. "But remember that I do love you hunter. And nothing will change that."

He left me there sobbing. I fell into the sheets and pillows sobbing.