It's Just For Fun -Ricky Horror- 19

Sorry for the lateness of this. I had issues.

-Klash

Enjoy <3

2 more days.

2 more fucking day's until I'm out of this sick, wicked, shit hole.

After I'm out of this hole I'm going back to another.

A worse one.

"I can't come to pick you up. I'll tell Ricky to come okay?"

I couldn't say anything. Mostly because if I did, I'd beg for Ben and Cameron to not let Ricky come for me. Then they'd become suspicious.

"Oh, um... I guess that's all right. No problem." I mumbled as the nurse changed my needle.

"Alrighty love, we'll come to visit tomorrow okay?" Ben said kissing my cheek.

"Okay." I quietly said.

"Oh and umm... Hunter? Uh... I... I think you should go talk to Dominic. He's in the room right down the hall on the right." Cameron said taking my hand and kissing it as he looked me in my eyes.

"What? Why is he here?"

"Just... Go okay? We're gonna go. Bye babe." he said walking out.

The door closed and the nurse looked at me.

"You have a lot of people that love you huh?"

"Yeah, I believe so."

"Don't take them for granted." she walked out.

I looked around and saw that she left some slippers next to the food tray. I slipped them on and walked to the door.

I walked down where Cam told me and saw a clip board. It had neat hand written notes.

Patient: Dominick Avelon Rivers

Age: 21

Time in: December 4, 2012 At: 10:49

It's the 5th today. Which means he got here last night.

Description: Drunk driver hit the left side. Left arm broken, jaw dislocated, right leg cut open.

I covered my mouth and walked in the room. I left the board were it was and sat next to him.

His left eye was swollen, his jaw was a yellow/purple color. His leg was up on 2 pillows and his lips where almost a pale color.

I grabbed his hand and instantly dropped it as it frightened me from how cold it was.

He moved his hand slightly and searched for mine again. He held it tightly and I looked sadly down at our hands.

"Hunts?" his voice.

His voice held a dry, tired, rasp to it.

I closed my eyes and looked up.

"Dominic?"

"Hunter, oh god."

"Don't. Don't sit up."

He stayed silent.

His eyes looked me up and down. As they reached mine his eyes got sadder.

"Are you okay?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" I scoffed at him.

"Yeah but, as a gentlemen I have to ask first." he said as I received a lopsided smile from his horrible state.

"Ahh, well you know. I leave in 2 days." I said giving him a tight squeeze on his hand.

He returned it.

"Oh, that's good."

Silence.

"I get out in... 2 and a half weeks." he said.

"You won't miss Christmas huh? That's good." I said giving him a smile.

"Yeah, it is."

"I miss you, you know that."

I closed my eyes. Where did that come from? 'I miss you'

Why did I say it?

"I miss you too. A lot." he replied.

He brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it. I looked at him as he looked at me.

I leaned in and I was close to kissing him until the doctor came in.

As the doctor talked to him I stared out the hospital window.

Once the doctor left, I felt his eyes on me. I bit my lip.

Shit.

What am I doing?