It's Just For Fun -Ricky Horror- 3

This is dedicated to: imjustmarissadawn Because she asked for it :] (My internet got Fucked up so blehh..BUT I'M HERE NOW:D)

Kyra ran past me and dashed towards Oliver who threw his bags on the lawn and opened is arms for her to run in. I looked around at all the buses. Bing Me The Horizon, Asking Alexandria, Motionless In white, and some other ones that I could barely see.

I saw Kyra making her way towards the house hand in hand with Oliver. "I thought you said it was some bands as in one or two NOT the whole FREAKING TOUR!" I whispered yelled at her. She chuckled, shook her head and walked past me with Oliver up stairs to her room.

I sighed in annoyance. It's not that I didn't want the bands here. It was because of the idea of how this house was gonna be for the next whatever months.

I crossed an arm over my tummy and leaned on the door as I held it open for the guys to come in as they hugged me and said 'hello' and 'thanks'. I just smiled, nodded, and hugged back with one arm.

Everyone was in the living room. Except one person.

He stood there looking at me; Cigarette in place, beanie on, breathing in slowly. I notice he got more tattoos and slightly taller. But I knew he was the same Ricky Olsen from my high school memories.

Dominic came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me protectively with a cheesy grin. He kissed my cheek and laid his chin on my shoulder looking where my eyes were glued at. His expressions changed and I could see that he didn't want me there waiting for Ricky to come in.

Once inside me and Dominic made our way towards the kitchen in an embrace. He sat me on top of the counter as he made food. Chris came in and sat next to me. Angelo trailed behind him, but sat on the stool.

"So how's life on tour guys?" I asked trying to start a conversation. I say them both smile and look at me.

"Not the same as home Hunts. It is fun and all but we get homesick a lot." Chris said taking a drink from his beer.

"Yeah, but isn't it fun meeting new faces, going to places you'd though you never could go?" I spoke getting off the counter and helping Dominic cut some tomatoes.

"Well, yeah I mean, it's great and all but. It's not the same. You can't compare where we are now and where we started. Ya' know?" he spoke.

"It's incredible that all of our dreams came true. But enough about us. How's life with you hunter?" Angelo asked.

"Uhhh, normal I guess. Still the same old shit. But, just a little bit of new things added to the mix here and there." I said getting out beers.

"Hey babe, can you get me some pepper out of the pantry?" Dominic said mixing the pasta.

"Sure thing." I walked towards the pantry when I bumped into someone falling on my ass. Dom turned his attention towards us quickly. I looked up and watched how every band guy came in the kitchen. It was crowded. I smiled at the person that I bumped into.

"Opps sorry hunt." He said helping me to my feet.

I dusted off and got the pepper out and handed it to dom. "So Sam, How's the lady?"

He smiled "She back home which reminds me I gotta call her. Nice to see you again hunter." He said walking out the back door.

I turned around to the fridge to get out a beer for myself when our eyes met. All the memories fled back, the ones that I put all the way back in my mind.

We stared forever when someone cleared their throat. "So uhhh guys! Dinner, someone get Kyra and Oliver to come down. And make the guys help set up the shit to eat. Let's get going!" Danny said clapping his hands.

No one moved. "Well c'mon pussies I'm hungry!" He said pushing ben.

"Fatass" Cameron said while rolling his eyes and leaving with everyone trailing behind.

I was left with Dominic. His gaze on me didn't leave. I walked towards him, wrapping my arms around him and rested my head on his bare chest. I leaned my head back a little to meet his lips for a kiss. He leaned a little bit down making his red hair fall on his face.

"I promised." I said.