30 - Birthday

Wow this book has 16k that's insane! Thank you everyone so so much! Caitlin's birthday outfit above

It's my birthday today!!

Finally 14 ❤️

__________

It was 5am and I just woke up. I couldn't get back to sleep I turned to my side trying to let sleep take over me but nothing happened.

I stared into outer space until the rustling of sheets was heard beside me I looked over to see a dark figure but I couldn't make out who it was.

My door slammed open and Nash came in "cameron I know your in here!" He ran in with a bucket of water. And outed it on cameron as soon as he saw him.

"Get out of my room" who the hell runs around the house at 5am? Seriously.

I got out of bed and went down stairs and all the light where turned out. I saw a movement in the back of the room and muffled voices and I turned the lights on and cameron, hayes and Nash jumped at me.

"Happy birthday caitlin!" They yelled. They woke me up at 5 for this?. I groaned and went to the cupboard to get food. Nash cameron and hayes followed me around the whole time.

I was getting really annoyed. I went up to my room and closed the door. They soon got the idea that I didn't want to be followed around. I just laid in bed with my laptop and Netflix, honestly best birthday ever.

I got a text from cameron telling me to get changed into something nice and go down to the basement. Strange but I did as it said and changed.

I went down to the basement and the room was pitch black. A prank really? There light flickered on and then people screamed happy birthday. I nearly lost my balance cause of the shoes I was wearing. I saw everyone. Nash, cameron, hayes. The o2l (just pretend there still together 😔) guys and Brent.

So this was my surprise birthday party. I went up down the stairs and hugged everyone. Everyone handed me there presents and I set them on the small empty table.

After around 10 o'clock everyone had fallen asleep. I went to my room and saw hayes. Crashing in my bed? So not cool but I didn't mind I just went over there and later down putting the blanket over me and falling to sleep quickly.

_____