34- Days with cameron and old friends

Picture of Caitlin and Cameron's old friends.....

_______________________________

It's currently March, Autumn is here and the leaves are starting to stick to the ground, when you walk you hear the crunch of the leaves beneath your feet, Cameron, Kian, Ricky and I are all going to the park, I know it seems pretty babyish to go to the park but oh well.

It was a freezing cold morning, it felt like another day in winter. I grabbed my Burgundy coat and was wearing black leggings and a plain white long sleeve top. It was one of those days where I didn't feel like dressing up.

Cameron and I walked out the door and got into the car. Something was obviously wrong with cameron cause he hasn't talked to me all day and it's 11:45am. The car ride was complete silence when Kian and Ricky got in the car all cameron did was nod.

Kian, Rocky and I were singing along to the songs on the radio but cameron then turned it off rolling his eyes. This is going to be a lonnngggg day.

It was only 2:34pm and everyone was already sick of Cameron's attitude. I don't know why but cameron was ignoring Kian and Ricky every time they tried to talk to him. He looked as if he was mad at them or something but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

After getting lunch, Getting ice-cream and Ricky and I acting like idiots at the park it was eventually 5:18pm. Kian and cameron were glaring at each other in a way that could kill.

5:57pm and we had to get Kian and Ricky home. After dropping them home I had to suffer sitting in the car with my brother the whole 45 minute drive home. Maybe he was just tired and need to sleep it off, But something in my mind said it was something else.

I don't know what but I know I will find out eventually.

_________________

So Kian and Ricky are in the book now? That's alway fun :)

Thank for reading my book loves 😘