Chapter 26- Australia!

Wow 4 days ago this book had 12.4k and now it has 12.7k thank you all so much ❤️

Photo of Melbourne from birds eye View

The people who like this book can you dm me and tell me why you like it

_____

We got on the plane with was heading to Australia and I start by my self and all the boys say together and a girl a few years younger then me sat beside me. "Omg your Cameron's sister, your my inspiration" the young girl said "sorry if my sisters being annoying come on Tia don't be annoying" a boy around 1 year older then me smiled sitting next to Tia filling up the aisle "cody I can talk you know".

"Nice to meet you Tia. Well I guess seeing as we're going to be on this plane for a while.. Why don't we take some photos for Instagram" he brother looked at me "you don't have to be nice you know" I just shrugged and took my phone out "Cameron, Nash, Hayes get in this photo" we all where taking photos except for tias brother

-Cody's pov-

Everyone at my school hates Caitlin Dallas and so do I.. They all say she only cares for herself and hates fans.... But in there last 20 minutes she's been taking photos with my sister and laughing and being really nice...
Maybe she's not as bad as everyone says she is... "Can I join your photos?" I said and caitlin looked at me

-Caitlin's Pov-

There was something about Tia's brother that wasn't right. Like he was faking his smile or something and once he asked to join the photos a real smile spread across his face "yeah of course you can" I moved over a little bit and then after I posted the photo on Instagram and tagged everyone including Tia and cody.

"The plane is now landing in Melbourne Victoria Australia please turn off all electronics and fasten your seat belts" we all did as we where told are the plane landed, just from here I could already here Australian fans screaming our names.

Me and cameron exchanged devilish smiles and ran of the plane cause the security guard to cause after us. once they got us they carried us to the car dropping us on our feet and hayes and nash stood there laughing.

_____

That is the end of the chapter.... I hope you all like it ❤️