Chapter 9-Date

633 reads! What?!

I can't believe that, I know I'm not the best writer but thank you

Yay!

This photo is of Caitlin's date outfit

And makeup

-----

I woke up and looked around and saw no one was in the room, I turned my head slightly and saw my phone that was vibrating and releasing a loud beeping sound .

I hit snooze as the door started creeping open and then one by one all the boys except for hayes started jumping on my bed "what the hell is wrong with you?!!" I screamed and they all jumped down "you need to go get ready for your date!!!"

I groaned and got up and went to my cupboard and got out a red strapless summer dress and my black vans and quickly went to the the bathroom and got changed I did my makeup and quickly put my hair up.

I grabbed my phone which cameron brought yesterday and went to the hotel lobby, I saw hayes in the corner and he was holding a rose and was in jeans and a plaid button up shirt, I walked over and he kissed my cheek and put his arm around my waist and started walking to the Car.

I saw cameron glaring though the corner of my eye and I looked at the ground, I got in the car next to hayes and got my phone out I quickly text cameron

Caitlin- cameron, I'm going to be fine today ok?

Cameron- but what if your not caitlin, I want you to message me a photo of where you are every time you go somewhere different ok??

Caitlin- are you kidding me?! You are so over protective!

I locked my phone and turned it off "babe, you look gorgeous" he leaned over and quickly gave me a kiss, I smiled and looked out the window.

We got out of the car that carter kindly drove to a small park that had no one around and as I started to look around Hands suddenly covered my eyes "babe, you can't see yet, let's do some walking" I smiled and hayes leaded me around a corner and he uncovered my eyes.

I looked around and saw candles on the ground surrounding the area, the lake was a blooming blue colour, their was a red plaid picnic blanket on the ground and plates and finger food rest on the picnic blanket "aww hayes, I can't believe you did this" I kissed him and we walked over to the picnic and he slowly sat down and dragged me down with him.

He smiled and put a few different finger foods on his and my plate, I ate and laid down against a tree, "babe this is not it lets go" Hayes jumped up and grabbed me and put me on his back "Hayes, where else are we going?" He smiled at me "it's a surprise but most white girls love it" I started getting excited "Starbucks?!!!" He laughed and we walked to Starbucks

"What would you like babe? Anything you want" I smiled "everything!!! No umm just a normal hot chocolate with peppermint essence" he ordered it and when they called it out it had Hayes girl writing on it "aww Hayes, love you to"

We walked home and it was 8:30pm and i was extremely tired , so I went to bed

------

Ok so this chapter is terrible cause I had horrible writers block and I still do so please comment below ideas for chapter 10 please it would mean alot if you did