Chapter 19- Camera copy

4k 💕

Happy dance 🙌

------

I quickly went to the park to do some of the homework that I got over the weekend.

I spread my homework across the table and started working on my maths "urg. This is so annoying" I said slamming my book closed "want any help" I heard a familiar voice say and he chuckled

I looked up and saw a curly haired boy sitting there and it took a while to realise who it was "omg! Harry! I haven't seen you since I was 4!" He laughed and threw my book a back into my bag which was laying on the ground.

"Let's go to Starbucks and We can talk" he said and took my hand and we started walking. For all of you who think Harry's my ex boyfriend he is not, he is my best friend, (just pretend Harry is 14).

We arrived at Starbucks and ordered food. Harry told me that he joined a group called, two directions, no no one direction with a few of his friend and they have became extremely popular. After 2 hours we said our good byes and I walked home.

As I walked though the door everyone looked at me and hayes had tears in this eyes and I looked at them all confused and Nash threw a paper at me and I scanned my eyes over it.

"What's so bad about this?" I asked confused "You were cheating on me with Harry styles" hayes yelled "what's the hell?! You don't even know who he is?! He is my best friend! He can hold my hand if he wants ok! God!" With that i stormed off to my room hearing hayes yelling "wait I'm sorry!" And I ignored it all and slammed the door making the door frame shake.

I heard various knocking and then Matthew spoke "caitlin, can I please come in" I heard him sniff, was he crying ? I made my way to the door and saw Matthew and he was sitting on the wall with tears in his eyes.

"You can come in if you want" he jumped up and hugged me "I fought you might have hurt yourself! ️Thank did you ok, i love you" he said rushing wait what? Did he just say I love you? "Wait what do you mean?" He looked at me and blushed and closed the door "ok I like you and I want us to be more then friends but I'm 3 years older and cameron would kill me"

I just kissed him and then walked out leaving Matthew lee Espinosa in my room.
---_

I am so sorry for such a short chapter, I promise I will make it up to you

Oh Matthew and caitlin now🙌

Who ships them?