Chapter 7- All alone

378 reads omg thank you!!!!!!! ❤️😘

Comment ship names for Caitlin and Hayes please 🙏

Hmm, should I get Caitlin and Hayes to kiss?

You'll just have to read and find out

--------

-Caitlin's pov-

I sat on my bed once again and went to grab my phone , I picked it up and it poured out with water and I sighed "what the hell happened there" hayes said whilst laughing "Cameron happened" I replied as I put my phone down on the table.

"Want to go to the beach?" Hayes said as he went to his cupboard and grabbed out shorts, "ok cool" I went to the cupboard and grabbed out a pair dark blue bikinis and walked to Cameron's room as I had a spare key and unlocked it and got changed in there.

I walked back into the hall way and hayes was waiting out side "should we leave a note for them so they know where we are?" I said with a hint of worry in my voice "nah caity don't worry about it" he said and smiled and walked down the hall waiting for me to come.

I smiled and ran to him and we walked down to the beach, I put all of my stuff down and was about to lay down when I felt two arms wrap around my waist, I looked up to face hayes and smiled "what are you doing?" And before i could even say stop he put me over his shoulder and was running towards the water "hayes stop! Put me down" I hit his back hard, but he ignored me and threw me right into the water. I grabbed his hand and pulled him under the water before running up on the sand and drying off.

we packed up our stuff after an hour or so and walked to the park, hayes randomly covered my eyes and when I opened them I saw a beautiful picnic set up "hayes this is so pretty, thank you" he smiled and took me over their and sat down, he pulled out a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and halved it and gave me half. I smiled and ate it "hey Caitlin?" I heard hayes say I looked at him confused.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small necklace box "will you take this necklace and be my girlfriend Caitlin" I sat there for a minute in shock before hugging hayes tightly "of course, I'll be your girlfriend!" I said whilst he put the necklace around my neck. I kissed him quickly and he leaned back against the tree and I laid my head in his shoulder and we watched as the sun set over the hill.

-Hayes pov-

I looked over at my phone and noticed that it was 12:30 I looked around and no one was here, I looked down at my lap and Caitlin was asleep, God she was so gorgeous when she sleeps.

I called nash and he started yelling at me "where are you two?!!" Are you ok?! " I heard cameron scream in the background "were at the park , come and get us , Caitlin is asleep on my lap so come and get us please" I begged nash "ok me and cam are on the way" with that my eyes closed and I fell asleep.

(A/n sorry for changing all the povs )

-Nashs pov-

Me and cameron arrived at the park and saw Caitlin and hayes asleep, Caitlin was Latin and hayes lap and I saw cameron but his hand into a fist "cam come on I'll grab hayes you grab Caitlin" with that we walked over and picked them up, God hayes was heavy I though to my self and walked back to the car "I love you Caitlin" I heard hayes say in his sleep and I laughed but cameron just glared at hayes and I.

-Cameron's pov-

I think their dating! That's not going to happen! Hayes is a cheater he is going to break my sister heart into pieces! "Wow thanks man, felling the love I related to him" I heard nash say as he slumped into the car "man I'm sorry I just get protective over Caitlin" nash half nodded and kept driving "you don't have to be protective over me you know that right?" I heard Caitlin say and I sighed "you mean the world to me Caitlin, I need to protect my world" Caitlin leaned over and kissed my cheek and I hugged her tightly before we got to the hotel.

-Caitlin's pov-

I don't think cameron knew I was awake when he said those things about hayes, but was it true I mean I just meet hayes and cameron has know him for ages, I just walked inside the hotel and up to Nash and Cameron's room and Nash and I swapped rooms so I could talk to cameron. Oh i really hope those things are not true, I opened the door to the room and sat next to cameron on the bed.