Chapter 15- bad and good news

Thank you so much for 1.97k😘
..........
I woke up and felt a sharp pain in my head. I turned to Molly and she was still asleep. I got up and looked around and went down stairs. I saw Cameron sitting at the table with his head in a steaming bowl "Cameron what are you doing?" I giggled and the main increased making me rub my temples " eucalyptus oil and boiling water helps the head ache and the blocked nose" I grabbed out a bowl and poured some of Cameron's water and eucalyptus oil into my bowl and sniffed it.
"Ok, what are we doing today?" I asked hoping the answer would be nothing "umm nothing today but tomorrow I have a meet and greet at aero for my new clothing line" I nodded "ok I'll just stay home then" Cameron laughed "your coming to retard, I found your drawing book with all your clothes sketches and they are bringing out a clothing line for you too" I was shocked "oh umm ok" I ran upstairs and saw Molly sitting on her phone "hey caitlin, I got 20k followers over night that's ridiculous" Molly said sounding excited.
"Well I'm getting a clothing line!!" Me and Molly hugged and Molly looked at me "you don't look good, are you ok?" I nodded "just a bit of a cold and sore throat it will be ok, well we are doing nothing today so I'm just going to sleep and hopefully my cold will go away, see you when I wake up" I laid down and slowly fell asleep.
-Molly's pic-
I can't believe that me, Molly Carndents would be sleeping over at caitlin dallas house with all of magcon. I got up out of bed and walked down the stairs half asleep "hi you must've Molly! Caitlin's friend, sorry I didn't go to the beach with you guys yesterday" I heard a voice say and I turned around and saw Brent Rivera! The Brent Rivera!! "Oh yeah that's me, it's ok. You one of my idols by the way" I said blushing and he gave me a kiss on the cheek and I blushed harder "well I'm glad I'm your idol, maybe one day I'll be more then that" with that he winked and walked off.
I sat at the kitchen table and cameron came in "oh hey Molly" he smiled "hey" I said staring at the kitchen bench "everything ok Molly?" I looked up with tears in my eyes and told him "my parents died in a car crash with, with your parents to... Our, our parents are both dead"
-Caitlin's pov-
I woke up and ran down stairs softy and heard Molly talking "our, our parents are both dead" tears escaped my eyes and I ran into Cameron's chest crying "no! Noooo" Molly looked at the ground standing next to me and cameron and cameron pulled her in "its ok, I'll look after you, go and get some more sleep cause we have a big day tomorrow" I slightly nodded and ran upstairs and knocked into hayes "caitlin! What's wrong?!" Worry beaming though his face. I pushed past him and ran to my room locking it so no one came in.
I walked to the bathroom and had a shower quickly and got into my pjs and layed in bed on my phone going though Twitter and snapped a picture I admit I didn't look the best I looked extremely tired but whatever i captioned it *just found out my parents died 😭⚡️🚙🚘🚛 apart from that I'm sick 😷* I got 40 Dms and went though them one said.
*why do you just join your parents, nobody likes you😒* I cried and screenshoted it sending it to cameron and cameron ran into my room taking my phone and commenting whilst talking out loud "this is cameron, Caitlin's brother and if you ever say that again then, then you won't ever ever be able to come even close to buying a ticket to meet and greet!!" I smiled and cameron handed back my phone "just ignore that stupid girl" he said and started walking out "maybe it's true" I mumbled under my breath and cameron turned around "don't ever say that!" I sighed and nodded and went back though my Twitter and read all the lovely comments.
I got a text from nash and cameron in our group chat
N- nash cam- cameron caity- caitlin
N- hayes is missing!!
Cam- dude your mum is going to kill you, but don't worry we will find him
Caity- yeah uh what cameron said, we can go find him
N- but he ran away crying after you, caitlin, walked away from him.
Cam- he did cheat on her so it's his fault he is being ignored 😕
N- I know but caitlin we need your help to find hayes cause he listens and cares about you
Caitly - ok I'll help then. I'll be down stairs in 5 minutes.
With that I locked my phone and got back into my clothes from this morning and walked down the stairs and me, nash and cameron got our penny boards and rode throughout the streets of la.