Chapter 6- Splash!

Omg 251 reads thank you so much!

Hmm, comment ship names for

Caitlin and Hayes ❤️

And/ or

Caitlin and carter ❤️

------

My alarm went off at 5:00am and I jumped out of bed and ran to the cupboard and grab out a black and white stripy dress with White socks and black converse.

I went to the bathroom and got changed, I walked out and hit something I looked up and saw cameron standing there "I'm using your shower" he moved me out the way and went into the bathroom and locked the door.

I went over to my bed and sat on it playing on my phone until all the boys came in and threw Ice cold water all over hayes "I'm going to kill you!!" I heard hayes scream under his now wet blankets as he jumped up and ran after them.

I laughed and cameron came out from the bathroom only in a towel "do you own clothes?!" I said as he walked out of my room laughing, I sat on my bed until he came back clothed and smiled, "let's go downstairs" I hopped of my bed and followed cameron downstairs "omg it's the Dallas's!!!!!!!" I heard multiple girls and boys scream "run!" I heard cameron scream as he grabbed my hand and dragged me along side him "jump in the pool!" He yelled again "no way!" Before I knew it he jumped in and he held my hand to tight and I tumbled into the pool with a splash.

"Cameron you idiot! I have my phone in my dress pocket!" I grabbed out my phone and lifted it out of the water and water poured out of it and I threw it at the door. "I'll buy you a new one!" Cameron said freaking out. I laughed and got out of the pool and drained my hair.

Cameron grabbed me and threw me on his back as I heard the screams of the girls and boys raise in volume, he ran upstairs into me and hayes room and hayes stared at us "what the fuck happened to you?" Hayes said as our cloths dripped water onto the carpet "1 we went for a Splash and 2 don't swear" Cameron said as he hit hayes on the back of the head.

I laughed and went to my cupboard and grabbed out one of Cameron's jumpers and a pair of leggings and went to the bathroom, I got changed and dried my hair and put it up into a high ponytail and walked back out.

"Is that mine?" Cameron looked at me confused and I nodded, he smiled and walked into my cupboard and started throwing all my clothes on the ground and found two of his jumpers in my suitcase "why did you go stealing my stuff?" Cameron smiled and put all my clothes back into my suitcase except his jumpers and walked off with them leaving me and Hayes alone again.

----------

Oh no! Hayes and Caitlin alone , who knows what's going to happen 😁

Hmm you'll just have to wait and see!

-----------