Epiloge❤️

HEY GUYS!!

Considering this is the end of this book!

Why not check out some more of mine

THE BOYS BET is out now

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been 2 years and I'm living with Hayes family and as I sit at the small faded white desk with a pen and a piece of paper I decided to write a letter to cameron.....

Dear cameron....

It's caitlin here..... I don't really know how to start this off so I guess I'll just say it all at once....

I was 6 you were 9, it was my first memory of us that I can remember, We where in a small backyard, we where covered in mud, mom and dad where watching just from the Faded white rust covered balcony, we where laughing and running around enjoying the summer weather, we both tripped and rolled under neath the parked car and mom freaked out while we were laughing like crazy and rolled out, you had scratches on your back from protecting me but you didn't bother complain....

Then I was 12 and you were 15, you had been out to a huge party...You brought all your friends along and I was sitting on the couch, I asked you to take me to bed and you just pushed me away, I asked again, you just pushed me again... Your friends were laughing and handed you weird powder and I watched them all bring it to their noses including you.... I was only 12 I didn't know what was happening.... Mom came in and started yelling bad bad words at you..... I tried covering for you telling her it was candy.... She didn't believe me and she sent me away to stay with our grandparents.... They were horrible, they didn't let me eat and they didn't give me a bed or anything.

Their are really no other memories except for Magcon but that turned into a disaster after a while..... and then there was the one memory that has haunted me for a while when you said you hated being my brother and sent me away to live which hayes family....

I guess cameron that's all I had to say...... I do hope you read this cause I am done worrying about you.... I'm 16 now and your 19 and honestly I don't want to spend the rest of my night crying and wondering what happened between us..... I just done with you.

Sincerely
Caitlin Marie Grier (Dallas)

As I sealed the letter the tears erupted from my eyes.... I really can't think what will happen when he opens this.... I'm not done with him.... I just want to live a normal life without all the drama so I did what I had to do.... I tied all the strings to my family and I was done.