Chapter 8- Talk

So I'm pretty sure this is going to be a very short chapter but I promise chapter 9 will be longer

541 read?! For real I have half 1000 reads thank you guys so much ❤️

---------

I sat on the bed next to cameron and he looked at me with anger and sadness "cameron, what's wrong?" I said sadly and looked at the ground "are you and Hayes dating?" He said to me with his voice shaking

"yeah, from Today" I said as he looked at me worried, he looked at the ground whilst saying "maybe you shouldn't"

"What?! Why?!" I said standing up throwing my arms to my side. He looked at me "he's not boyfriend material caits, he has cheated on every girl he meets I don't want you to be cheated on" I stood there for a second "but he wouldn't do that to me right?" I slowly said starting to believe cameron.

"I don't know caits, but your an amazing girl and I don't want your heart broken by hayes ok?, want to stay in my room tonight?" I slowly nodded and sat on Cameron's lap and put my head on his chest and he laid down and put an arm around me and then I heard someone barge in the door.

"Cameron?" I noticed his voice it was hayes "hayes what do you want" cameron said, I'm think they both think I'm asleep "I just wanted to talk to Caitlin" he said in a sad tone "haven't you moved on to your next girl by now, I mean every girl you have dated you have cheated on the next day so it wouldn't surprise me" Cameron's voice raised as he said that "this is different, that's not going to happen, all the girls I have dated have been hoes and Caitlin's different" hayes said whilst handing cameron and sealed envelope "please give this to Caitlin when she wakes up" Hayes smiles and walked away.

"What is it?" I said and cameron jumped "what the hell Caitlin! I thought you where asleep" I laughed and opened it up "aww I'm going on a date tomorrow" he said whilst staring into his phone cameron didn't smile he just sat there before grabbing his coat and running out the door.

I heard faint crying from far away and I followed it and saw cameron sitting in a corner "cameron? What happened?!" He just played with his phone and shoved it at me and a text message popped up *hey cameron, this is going to be awkward but... I slept with carter, I'm sorry but I'm breaking up with you, your to busy with your sister all the time and you never have time for me and carters nicer then you will ever be* "what the hell?, what a stupid bitch!" I yelled load and hugged cameron tightly "it's ok, it's her lose, you deserve better" he smiled and we went back into our hotel room.

We decided to pick a movie and we watched all the fast and the furious movies and were about to put on tfios I yawned and laid down, I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep and heard the faint sound of whispers and laughs but Ignored it and soon fell asleep

____________________________________________________________________________________

I have written chapter 9 already but I have horrible writers block , it would be amazing if you would comment so ideas for chapter 10

Chapter 9 is called date so...