37- The End

So guys I thought I would give you  more chapter for you all.
________________________

Hayes took my suitcase down the old rocky driveway of my house to the car, I was lost. I made my way to the car and sat in it not talking the whole way to the air port, I listened to music; loud.

As the car rolled to a stop Hayes and I got out of the car and reluctantly grabbed our bags from the old crippled driver and thanked him before driving away.

We grabbed out tickets to God knows we're and got on the plane... This was the end, I knew it.... Me and Cameron would lose contact and I would have to live with some random family I don't know and my life would be over.

As the plane lifted off I felt that weird feeling, you know the one we're its like your whole body is empty, well that's how I describe it anyway. I closed my eyes to push past that weird feeling and soon after it was finished I was already on my beloved Netflix... And yes I brought Internet on this plane.

After watching a whole 2 seasons of pretty little liars the plane still haven't landed. I groaned annoyed at how long it was take but I just went back to watching it.

Soon after the plane landed and get got into the taxi to start our new lives... This has been a great ride getting to tell you my story

Sincerely
Caitlin Marie Dallas