2

The amount of times I got called "the girl that admitted to hosting George" in the past couple weeks was horrendous. I had already convinced Austin to have me on the next show, no matter who the guest was, just to get the title off my back. It had even caught on back home, although I wasn't sure how or why.

  Sean wouldn't stop talking about it when I talked to him. I didn't even think he'd watch it. Bea and Sean were extremely used to me being on Love or Host, so they typically didn't even watch anymore. I should've expected them to find out on Twitter though. I don't know why I didn't think of it.

  I noticed that Austin had tweeted something and went to check it, assuming it would be announcing this week's guest. My assumption was proven correct.

Austin @AustinOnTwitter
  LOVE OR HOST FT. @sapnap

  THIS THURSDAY (09/24) 4PM EST

  Ladies if you're interested DM
@GetOnAustinShow. You must be 18 years or
  older to apply!

  #LoveOrHost

  Sapnap, huh? He was that guy from George's show with the sweet voice

  Sapnap, huh? He was that guy from George's show with the sweet voice. He actually looked kind of cute.

  I grabbed the penny from my desk. "Niki, heads or tails?"

  "I'm live, Mel." Niki reminded me.

  I nodded. "I know. Heads or tails?"

  She sighed. "I don't wanna be the deciding factor in you hosting somebody."

  I played with the penny in my hand. I already knew that, which was why Niki's choice always meant love. "You're not. Heads or tails?"

  "Tails?" Niki suggested timidly.

  I threw the coin into the air and flipped it onto the back of my hand. I took away my hand to see the tail side of the coin facing me. I felt a bit of a smile form on my face. "Tails."

  "Can you tell me what that means later?" She asked.

  I nodded to myself and put the penny back onto my desk. "Yeah. I will."

-=-

  I felt oddly nervous for the day's Love or Host. Apparently Will was friends with this guy too, which made it so much worse when I told him that Niki had chosen love for me. He wouldn't stop pouting over the fact I "chose love for Sapnap, but not him." I knew he was kidding, but it was still hilarious. Fundy kept having to restrain himself from making fun of Will on stream for it since he had been in the call.

I span in my chair as I waited for Austin to add me to the calls. My hair color had changed once again since I was making up for lost time. I didn't plan on redying it for a while to let my hair recover, but for now the vibrant red put a smile on my face. At least it did until both Will and Sean said I looked like a Raggedy Ann doll.